Why am I not getting the 6 digit code from Facebook?by Fortserv Support Leading support service to our customer all over t
Once you request the code from Facebook, you can wait for 5 to 10 minutes for the code to arrive. But, if the time flies and you are still waiting and If you recently moved your mobile phone number from a different mobile service provider, you may not be able to receive the confirmation code. There are times when Facebook sends you code, but unfortunately, you did not receive it. A specific reason is there behind this issue that you need to resolve. Here is the complete resolution to this issue that you need to carry.
Guidelines to resolve Facebook not sending code issue
Looking to reset your Facebook account password or Trying to log in your account and you won't able to receive code and wanted to resolve Facebook not sending code so there might be a few reasons behind the issue but here you get the solution above them so follow to know more
- You can begin by restarting your device.
- Now, start by going to the “Settings” option on your device.
- Under this option, hit the “Apps” option.
- Among several options, click on the “Facebook” option.
- Go to the “Storage” option to proceed further.
- Now, move to clear data and cache, which will remove the unwanted data from your device.
- After that, go back to the previous page.
- On the previous page, select the option of “Permission.”
- Now, go for the option of “Telephone,” and click the “Allow” button after that.
- Move to your Gmail app on your device.
- Hit the “Permission” option and go to the “Allow for Telephone” button.
- After doing so, go to the official web page of Facebook on your chosen web browser.
- Write down your email address and password.
- Click on the “Login” option, after which you need to enter the code sent on your Gmail.
- After that, hit the “Resend Email.”
- Go to your Gmail inbox and check whether you receive the code or not.
After receiving the code, provide that in the code box of Facebook.
Steps to fix Facebook 6-Digit code not received
You can commence by opening the official Facebook page on your web browser.
- Login by providing your Facebook id and password.
- Facebook wants you to give the verification code sent on your email or phone number.
- Hit the “Resend” button if you do not receive the code.
- If you didn’t receive the code on your phone number, tap on the option of “Try Another Way.”
- Now, click on the “Email Address” option.
- After this, Facebook will send you the code to your desired email address.
- Go to your email account and check the inbox and spam folder for the code.
Once you receive the code, please enter it in the code box.
Created on Jan 9th 2022 22:12. Viewed 127 times.