Wholesale 3.7v li-ion battery large package 18650 batteryby Ni Caicai hifactory Wholesale 3.7v li-ion battery
Product name FST 18650 battery
Product function 1.7 protection function (over-discharge / overvoltage / short circuit / reverse polarity)
Protection / USB output / low battery reminder / night power-saving function / 0.6V activation function)
2. Real-time charging, fast charging all the way
3. Easy to use
4. Passed CE, ROHS, UL, FCC certification
5. Three-year warranty
6. The charger is insured globally
7. Multi-language instructions (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and other seven languages)
8. Strictly control prices to avoid unhealthy price markets
Assignment 1. Notebook 2. Vape 3. Fan 4. Flash 5. Skateboard 6. Battery Pack
Warranty cc / cv (maximum, charging rate 2A)
|3.7v li-ion battery|
Do not immerse the 3.7v li-ion battery in water.
Do not mix new batteries with old batteries.
Do not mix the battery with metal materials.
Do not use if the wrapping paper or insulator is damaged or torn.
Do not insert (+) and (-) upside down batteries.
Do not use Efest batteries damaged by E-Cig Mod.
If there is any damage, do not use it.
Do not disassemble, catch fire, heat, or short circuit.
Do not put the battery in the charger or the device with the wrong terminal connected.
Packaging and transportation
3.7v li-ion battery is a kind of battery that uses lithium metal or lithium alloy as a negative electrode material and uses a non-aqueous electrolyte solution. The initial lithium battery came from the great inventor Edison.
Due to the very active chemical properties of lithium metal, the processing, storage, and use of lithium metal have very high environmental requirements. Therefore, lithium batteries have not been used for a long time.
With the development of microelectronics technology in the twentieth century, more and more miniaturized devices have placed high demands on power supplies. Lithium batteries then entered a large-scale practical stage.
Since the self-discharge rate of lithium batteries is extremely low, the discharge voltage is gentle. Therefore, it is possible for the pacemaker to be implanted in the human body for long-term use.
Lithium batteries generally have a nominal voltage higher than 3.0 volts, which is more suitable for integrated circuit power supply. Manganese dioxide batteries are widely used in computers, calculators, cameras, and watches.
The difference between lithium batteries and ordinary batteries can be roughly analyzed from the characteristics of materials and energy conversion:
1. Lithium battery Rechargeable battery made with lithium cobalt oxide as the main raw material. It is characterized by high energy conversion, a high voltage of each battery and large capacity (under the same volume). Lightweight and battery-free, it is currently the most environmentally friendly battery.
But it is more expensive than other batteries. In addition, with large energy, in use, it is generally not a very large capacity battery, there is a certain risk of explosion and fire. Of course, the development of technology and the rationalization of the protection circuit are now available, and now lithium batteries are also used in power cars.
2. Ordinary batteries are lead-acid batteries, which are mainly batteries with lead plates. Such batteries are large and bulky, and the batteries have memory. Lead pollution is serious. , But cheap, can cause large-capacity high-voltage battery packs.
Mostly used in car ignition batteries, standby power in the computer room. Of course, there is also a danger of fire. At present, the state is controlling the production of such batteries by small enterprises to prevent the expansion of pollution.
Lithium batteries are a type of battery that uses lithium metal or lithium alloy as the negative electrode material and uses a non-aqueous electrolyte solution, invented by Edison.
Created on May 23rd 2020 03:00. Viewed 262 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.