Who Is The Ideal Candidate For A Hair Transplant Surgery?by Andrew Martin Health Consultant
You need to electively decide for the hair transplant as hair loss is not an emergency problem but it is definitely mentally torturing. Talking about ideal candidacy for hair transplant, there are certain ifs and buts that decide the feasibility of the procedure and not every patient can be suitable to undergo the procedure.
Primary consultation is the crucial step in the process of hair transplant that will educate you regarding hair transplant, confirms the candidature and finalise the cost of the procedure. So while planning for the hair transplant the priority step is to find a competent hair transplant surgeon, confirms your candidature and know your hair loss.
Hair transplant procedure
A minimally invoice surgical procedure that is employed in two broad steps including successful harvesting of the hair grafts and careful transplantation of the harvested hair follicles. The procedure basically demands harvesting of the hair grafts from the specific areas of your body that contains the permanent or DHT resistant hair roots. The DHT resistant hair roots when transplanted to the desired bald area gives permanent results as these hair roots transplanted to any desired destination offers the donor dominance as the genetic constituent lie in its roots itself.
Hair transplant in Delhi has become uniquely advanced as few of the surgeons have built their huge reputation in delivering the world class hair transplant by bringing forth the international level of facilities with the best outcomes. It is not just the advanced techniques and cutting edge technology that they practise but in fact their unsurpassable skills too that ensures the incredible results following hair transplant.
On top of it, the affordable hair transplant cost in Delhi is another luring factor that attracts the global patients to the city. Dr Suneet Soni is among the global fame hair transplant surgeon who is one of the finest hair transplant surgeon known for the outstanding surgical skills and exceptional talent to design the hairline.
So doubtlessly choose Medispa hair transplant clinic in Delhi and Jaipur for the incredible hair transplant.
Patient selection: Indication of hair transplant
Hair transplant procedure has certain indications and not every hair loss sufferer need hair transplant. Certain indications are explained as follows:
1. Androgenic alopecia or pattern baldness or genetic hair loss
2. Hair loss due to hormonal imbalance
3. Systemic disease associated hair loss
4. Trauma or scarring associated hair loss
5. Raditehrapy associated hair loss
6. Tractional alopecia or hair loss due to constant traction of hair
7. Alopecia areata or auto immune disease associated hair loss
Ideal candidacy for hair transplant
The hair transplant procedure is suitable for certain candidate and might not be a feasible option for all. Here are jotted down few of the circumstances where the procedure can successfully cure your hair loss explained as follows:
1. Patient with permanent hair loss: Hair loss can be temporary or permanent where the temporary hair loss do not need any sort of medical interventions and fortunately cure itself but the permanent hair loss demand the medical attention and can be assessed for the hair transplant procedure possible if the other conditions allows the feasibility.
2. Patient with adequate hair density at the donor area: First and foremost after selecting the hair transplant as a possible modality your donor area is inspected along with the bald area. The demand of the needed hair density and the availability of the hair density at the bald area should be inspected, If the donor area is suitable for providing the needed hair grafts the procedure is feasible.
3. Patient with no systemic involvement: The patient undergoing hair transplant should be systemically healthy and should not be suffering from any disease associated with the hair loss or that which impacts the healing following the procedure.
4. Patient with realistic expectations: The hair transplant procedure has numerous benefits but certain limitations that should be well informed and expected to you. If you are aware of the realistic expectations from the procedure and understand it then you can be right candidate for the procedure.
5. Patients with stable hair loss: The hair loss should be stable for at least 3 years for undergoing hair transplant. If the hair loss is not stable it is better to wait for the procedure for successful outcomes.
Created on Feb 9th 2021 04:25. Viewed 286 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.