WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE PROCEED FOR LIPOSUCTION SURGERYby Larry Oshiola Medical Consultant
What is liposuction surgery?
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that eliminates fat that, by diet and exercise, you cannot seem to be getting rid of. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique to remove fat from certain areas of the body, such as the chest, breasts, thighs, buttocks, arms or back. Some liposuction names include lipolpasty and body contouring. Liposuction is not typically considered a weight-loss treatment or an alternative to weight-loss. If you are overweight, you are likely to lose more weight than you would with liposuction through diet and exercise or through bariatric procedures including gastric bypass surgery.
What are the types of Liposuction Surgery?
There different techniques for liposuction surgery in India.
- Tumescent Liposuction: - The most prevalent method is tumescent liposuction. The surgeon injects a sterile solution into the region in which the fat should be extracted. The solution makes suction of the fat simpler with less loss of blood and discomfort.
- Wet Technique: - In which a saline solution composed of adrenaline and anesthesia is applied and the fat deposits are broken down. Instead, the fat deposits are suctioned out. This technique is known for the less severe bleeding, swelling and quicker recovery time.
- Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction: - This includes application by the cannula of high-frequency sound waves to the areas being treated that decompose the fat cells. The doctor then makes use of the suction pump to suck the fat out.
- Laser-Assisted Lipolysis: - It uses thermal energy to dissolve fat cells and extract them using the suction pump.
- Power-Assisted Liposuction: - This procedure involves the use of a cannula or an oscillating tip tube. It makes it easier for the surgeon to reliably locate all the fat deposits and completely remove them.
Which problems can be treated with Liposuction Surgery?
Liposuction is used to extract fat from body areas that have not reacted to diet and exercises such as, abdomen, upper arms, buttocks, chest, back, hip and thighs. Gaining weight raises fat cells in size and volume. Liposuction decreases the number of fat cells in a given area. The quantity of fat extracted depends on region appearance and fat thickness. The skin molds itself to the fresh contours of the treated areas after liposuction. When you have strong skin tone and elasticity the skin will normally look smooth.
How many areas can be treated in one session of liposuction?
In general, in the average patient at first liposuction surgery in India, 3-4 areas may be performed which will cover the chest, legs, and arms. Although there is no consistent limit on how many areas one liposuction treatment can cover, most treatments appear to include a maximum of three to four areas. Based on the number of areas treated, however, most plastic surgeons typically restrict the fat removal of 5 liters per session for the safety of the patient. Liposuction surgery in India differs from patient to patient, and the exact specifies of your liposuction treatment plan will depend on your surgeon’s experience and desired outcomes.
Top Liposuction Surgeons in India?
India is famous for its Liposuction surgeries and top liposuction Surgeons in India. India provides a network of cosmetic surgeons with years of experience and comprehensive training at various prestigious institutions throughout the world. Top liposuction Surgeons in India are well known for their Cosmetic Surgeries at a very affordable cost. Some of them are as follows:
- Dr. Ajaya Kashyap
- Dr. Sandip Jain
- Dr. Milind Wagh
- Dr. Vipul Nanda
- Dr. Anil Behl
Low-cost Liposuction with Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery hospital in India
India is known for the low-cost treatment of cosmetic and obesity surgery with the best hospitals and top liposuction surgeons in India. India liposuction hospitals meet international standards in terms of physical facilities, skilled technicians as well as professional surgeons with the best surgical outcomes at a reasonable cost. India provides low-cost liposuction surgery with the help of top liposuction surgeons in India and performs successful surgeries at an affordable cost. Because of very reasonable Liposuction with cosmetic and obesity surgery many international patients travel to India for successful surgeries. India has developed in recent years as a medical hub for patients seeking affordable, effective, and efficient liposuction surgery.
Get the best offers and many options when it comes to paying for your surgery, for any query. Click Here
Call : +91-9373055368
Created on Apr 2nd 2020 03:19. Viewed 628 times.