What You Need to Get into Kazakh National Medical Universityby MBBS Admission Abroad Get Your Needy Medical University for MBBS
One of the safest options to consider while pursuing MBBS abroad is the Kazakh National Medical University. Established in the year 1930, this university has constantly updated itself with the changing educational and medical needs; no wonder this Kazakhstan medical college sees a huge influx of foreign students.
Considering this last point, it becomes important to understand the essentials that are required to ensure an admission into this university. To make it easier for the students, this post separately states the documents required before and after the confirmation of admission into this university.
When candidates begin to apply for admission into the Kazakh National Medical University, there are certain important documents that are paramount to be submitted by the applicants.
- Admission Offer Letter given by the university
- Invitation Letter given by the university
- Valid Certificates showing the candidate’s proficiency in English
- A medical certificate from an appropriate medical commission. It needs to be shown on entering Kazakhstan.
- Passport with at least a 2-year validity
- A Nostrification Certificate that recognizes the validity of the previous education of the candidate according to his/her own country’s educational systems.
- Passport with a minimum of 2 year validity
- Senior secondary/Class 12th certificate, with apostille documents
Created on Oct 7th 2021 06:47. Viewed 239 times.