What Nephrotic syndrome is and Nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic treatmentby Gaurav Srivastava Digital Marketing Manager
Summary-Nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic treatment is a remedy to treat nephrotic syndrome using Ayurvedic herbs. This condition has no cure but only treatment available in the allopathic medicine. The following article discusses at length the causes and cures of this disease.
- Too much protein in the urine
- Low blood albumin levels
- Swelling in the legs and feet
- High levels of fat and cholesterol in the blood
- Weight gain
- Loss of appetite
- Foamy urine
- Puffiness of the eyes
Although there are many causes for this condition to occur, the leading causes of this condition are diabetes and hypertension. Both these conditions must be controlled in order to get better and should be coupled with Nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic treatment to see better relief of the disease.
In this disease, high levels of protein, mainly albumin is passed on from the blood into the urine due to improper filtration. This happens because of the glomeruli, tiny blood vessels in the kidneys that help in the removal of toxins and waste from the blood to the urine stop functioning properly due to inflammation of the development of chronic kidney disease.
There are a number of diseases that cause nephrotic syndrome categorized as primary and secondary diseases. Primary diseases are those that directly affect the kidney whereas secondary diseases are usually membranous neuropathy- an example of which is the IgA nephropathy when the clumps deposit themselves on the glomeruli leading the blockage or improper filtration.
Causes of nephrotic syndrome include:
- Diabetic kidney disease- diabetes in the body can also lead to kidney disease affecting the glomeruli.
- Amyloidosis- amyloid proteins accumulate in the kidneys and other organs.
- The blood clot in a kidney vein- blood clot blocks the kidney passage and in turn the kidney function.
- Systemic lupus erythematous- chronic kidney disease leading to kidney damage.
- Membranous neuropathy- glomeruli thicken and stop functioning properly, leading to release of protein in the urine.
- Minimal change disease- the kidney tissue when examined in this disease appears to be normal but is not and is the major cause of nephrotic syndrome.
- Medications- certain medications can cause kidney damage.
- Infections- infections like HIV, hepatitis B, C, and malaria.
- Medical conditions- medical conditions like lupus, diabetes, and hypertension.
Determining nephrotic syndrome-
There are a number of ways to diagnose nephrotic syndrome:
- Urine test: urine sample can help determine any abnormalities in the kidneys and the amount of urine present
- Blood test: blood sample works like a urine test because it can also measure the amount of protein in the blood.
- Biopsy: a small kidney tissue is removed to see whether there is any problem with the kidneys. It is a simple procedure.
Karma Ayurveda is not only a brand name but a certified company that has the best of doctors to treat kidney problems. Nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic treatment is one such treatment offered by them. Ayurveda makes use of traditional practices like using herbs to cure diseases. It focuses on eliminating the root cause of the disease to prevent it from developing again. As a result of which nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic treatment is highly recommendable. It has no side effects and does not cause any damage during the healing process. There are some precautions to be taken while one is on Ayurvedic treatment, they are-
- Limit the consumption of alcohol
- Do not smoke
- Include dietary fiber
- Eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, and berries
- Practice yogic breathing
Ayurvedic medicines not only treat the disease but help in rejuvenating the body by undoing the damage to the kidney tissue. They also provide the patients with a will to live and enjoy life as they did before. Nephrotic syndrome ayurvedic treatment is amongst many other treatments provided at Karma Ayurveda.
Created on Dec 29th 2018 02:45. Viewed 124 times.