What Kind Of Sofa Suits Your Personality?by IV S. Consultant
Buying a sofa is a huge investment, and you are bound to pay a lot of attention to it. It is important to take into consideration your own personality and lifestyle before you buy a sofa. After all, your home is a reflection of you, and any furniture you might have speaks a lot about you. So, what kind of sofa suits your personality?
• Sophisticated and formal: If you want to keep things formal, you should opt for a classic tufted back leather Chesterfield sofa with scroll arms. It speaks volumes about you when you opt for this kind of sofa made of pure leather — you are someone who prices luxury and class. If you choose an antique reddish/maroon colour for your sofa, then it will look a vintage piece in your home reminiscent of the royalty. It is also ideal to have a classic tufted back leather sofa in wine red shades if you host formal events at home often. This kind of sofa adds a masculine and formal touch.
• Feminine and elegant: If you want to add a feminine touch and yet keep things elegant, a flared arm leather sofa in an elegant green colour could be good. Embellished antique brass nail head trims and European hardwood frames add style to the sofa. The flared arm type sofa takes more space, but also offers more space! It is ideal for an afternoon of chit-chat.
• Modern and elegant: How about a modern-take on mid-century furniture? Buy a leather sofa that comes with clean lines, and a comfortable and welcoming curve at the back — it is both minimal and modern.
• Stylish and contemporary: Buying a sofa with neat well-defined lines and square arms could be sharp and edgy and bring in a contemporary look to your home.
• Functional and practical: Nothing speaks of more functionality and no-fuss than a black leather sectional sofa that is durable, easy to maintain and won’t show stains and tears. Even if they do show a stain or a tear, it’s easy to get them back in shape in no time. The modern and comfortable black
• Cozy and warm: Buy a comfortable single chair if you love to nestle into a nice single sofa with a book or want to watch your favourite show.
Created on Dec 17th 2017 23:19. Viewed 176 times.