What Can I Do When My Printer Stop Printing in Black?by Jackfer Thomas Writer
Most of the time we print the document in black and white, but the problem arises when our black ink stops printing even when there is ink in the cartridge. The reason behind this issue can be any of the following. Obviously I can’t tell you the exact cause sitting here; to know the exact reason and its resolution you need to call experts at Brother Printer Support Help Number UK.
Reasons Why Printer Stops Printing in Black
- Clogged Print head: This happens when you do not use your printer for a longer time. In such case you need to remove the print head, and clean it with a soft cloth or soak it in rubbing alcohol. Use Qtip with running alcohol to clean the remaining ink.
- Manufacturer Lockout: There is an ink level sensor in every printer and there is a possibility that the sensor got malfunctioned or damaged.
- Print Head data cable not working: Every print head has a data cable that goes through it, if you are not able to print in particular color then there is a possibility that the data cable got broken or it got unplugged.
- Unplug and re-plug the wires: Take the device apart and verify all connection. You can unplug and re-plug all the wired that connect your printer to network and printer to computer. Sometimes oxidation builds up between the pins as the time passes, and reconnecting wires can solve the issue.
- Cartridge isn’t being vented: See to it that all the pieces of plastic covering on the vented hole are uncovered/ removed. If the whole remains closed, the air will not pass from the machine and it will stop him from printing.
If none of the above reason suits the condition, then either your black cartridge is low on ink or there is any damaged part of the cartridge or print head that is stopping it from printing. If it is becoming difficult for you to analyze the cause and find its solution, then feel free to connect with printer experts at Kodak Printer Helpline Number UK. We assure you that we will only serve you with best and permanent solution.
It is toll free Epson printer help support number 0808-281-8685 and always online for the users. Our technical team is 24*7 hours online for users and make a call anytime for technical support.
Created on Dec 1st 2017 07:58. Viewed 245 times.