What Benefits Bajaj Finserv is Giving in Terms of Personal Loan to Residents of Gurgaonby Arwind Sharma Finance Advisor
Gurgaon, famous IT city situated near capital of India. The growing IT sector and infrastructural boost is making cost of living in the city is high. So, to meet the increasing costs, a lot of people in the city are considering taking Personal Loan in Gurgaon. That’s because these loans help borrowers meet their current expenses.
Lenders in Gurgaon also recognise the surge in demand and offer personal loans at competitive rates. If you are a resident of the city and are looking to manage your finances, here are a few pointers on how a personal loan can help you. They are:
- High Principal Amount: Realising the rising prices and increased standard of living, lenders are offering loans with a high principal amount. In Gurgaon, you can avail a personal loan of up to Rs.25 lakh.
- Easy-to-Use Eligibility Calculator: Most lenders provide an eligibility calculator on their website. These calculators can determine your loan eligibility with a click of a button. You just need to mention your name, date of birth, pin code, employer name and net salary.
- Instant Online Approval: Lenders are also keeping up with the city’s increased pace of life. Once you mention all your basic details on the website and add your eligibility and documents, you can get a loan approval in just five minutes.
- Quicker Disbursement: The online approval also ensures that the personal loan amount is transferred to your bank account within 72 hours.
- All-Time Access: Lenders offer you an online account to monitor your loan activity. Details like the number of equated monthly installments (EMIs) paid and outstanding, due date, loan tenor are all mentioned when you access your loan account.
- Flexi-Loans: Conventional loans require you to repay the amount at regular intervals. But there are lenders like Bajaj Finserv who have introduced a more flexible way of repaying your loans. Called flexi-loans, borrowers pay interest only on the amount they avail and not on the entire loan amount. For example, if you avail a loan of Rs.20 lakh but end up using only Rs.10 lakh, you pay interest on the Rs.10 lakh amount. This saves a huge chunk of your loan payment.
So these are the few things to check for taking a Personal Loan. To sum up, such facilities have made Bajaj Finserv personal loan an attractive option for people of Gurgaon. Getting a loan can ensure you stay abreast with the growing living standards in the city.
Created on May 4th 2018 08:09. Viewed 946 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.