What are the topmost features of Yahoo Mail in 2021?by Eva Get Yahoo Helpline Service Number UK
Yahoo mail has crossed millions of users and credit goes to its features that make everything simple for the users while doing email-related works. Email services are not only for sending or receiving emails but there are lots of things you can do with your emails to make them look more attractive and official.
Yahoo mail has become the most popular email service across the world and still, the number of users is growing in this year 2021. Of course, credit again goes to the topmost features of Yahoo mail in 2021. Because this email service takes care of the users’ demand so, it continuously releases new and exciting features to make it more attractive and to increase its users by millions and billions.
Topmost Features of Yahoo Mail
We are here with the list of a few topmost features of Yahoo mail that are designed specifically for enhancing the experience of the users. To take benefits of these features, you will need to make sure that you are using an updated version of Yahoo mail and updated browser (in the case of a browser version).
Attachments stand for images of documents that you send with a message. You have the power to attach up to 10MB of files to every email/message and they can be work-processing or spreadsheet documents, images, web pages, or audio files as well. To know the exact way to add an attachment, you have to,
· Click on the “Attach” appears next to the paperclip appears above the Compose window
· By using the file-locating window, you will need to find the file which you want to attach and then, click on “Open” or “Ok”
· The file name will appear just above the Compose window and to add more attachments, you have to repeat the same process.
Note: Yahoo mail scans every outgoing attachment for viruses
While opening a message with a paperclip icon, you will receive an attachment that you have to download, and to do so, you have to follow a few steps mentioned below:-
· Firstly, switch to “Full Message View” to see the name, size, and type of the attached file
· Now, click on the file name and a virus scan will check the document and a window will then open which tells you if a threat was recognized in the document
· At that time, you should click on “Cancel” and if you don’t want to open the attachment of “Download Attachment” if you do so
· You will see another window that allows you to select to save the file to the hard drive of the PC to just open and view it, or to cancel
Message Searches and Archiving
Yahoo Mail lets you set up folders to manage and store your email messages. There are several folders that exist automatically at the left side of the home screen that includes Drafts, Inbox, Spam, Sent, Trash, Contacts, and All Feeds. Just below that, you will see a section for the folders which you create, and to create a folder, you have to click on “Add”.
A new untitled folder will appear just after clicking on Add and there, you have to click twice on the “untitled” to open a box where you can rename the folder. To add messages to the folder, drop and then, drag them, from the inbox or other folders. You possibly will want to search at some point for details and information like an address and a document or a name which you need. To do so,
· Navigate to the search window appears at the upper-left with a magnifying glass icon and the word “Find Messages”
· You have to type what you actually need to find “a name, a word in a message or attachment or a subject as well”
· Then, you have to click on “Go” or just press the “Enter” key and then, a tab will open with the messages that have what you actually want including attachments as well
· After that, you have to click on the message which you want to open and you are all done
Call on Yahoo Helpline phone number and get in touch with the technical experts for any kind of assistance. They are experienced with technical errors and resolutions so they will help you out.
Created on Jul 12th 2021 00:16. Viewed 157 times.