What Are the Safety Operation Procedures of Diesel Generator Setby Dieselgenerator Tech ***
Diesel generator set is a complete set of mechanical equipment which converts the energy generated by diesel combustion into mechanical energy and then transfers it to the generator, and then converts it into electrical energy and outputs it to the electrical equipment. At present, diesel generator set is widely used in industrial and agricultural production, national defense, science and technology and daily life.In this article, let Dingbo Power explain to you the safety operation rules of diesel generator set?
1. The operation of the engine part of a generator driven by a diesel engine shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the internal combustion engine.
2. Before starting the generator, we must carefully check whether the wiring of each part is correct, whether the connecting parts are firm, whether the brush is normal, whether the pressure meets the requirements, and whether the grounding wire is in good condition.
3. Before starting, put the resistance value of the excitation rheostat at the maximum position, disconnect the output switch, and the generator set with clutch shall disconnect the clutch. Start the diesel engine with no load first, and then start the generator after running smoothly.
What Are the Safety Operation Procedures of Diesel Generator Set
4. After the generator starts to run, pay attention to the mechanical noise and abnormal vibration at any time. When the condition is normal, adjust the generator to rated speed, adjust the voltage to rated value, and then close the output switch to power outside. The load should be gradually increased to achieve three-phase balance.
5. The parallel operation of generators must meet the conditions of the same frequency, the same voltage, the same phase and the same phase sequence.
6. All generators that are ready for parallel operation must have entered normal and stable operation.
7. After receiving the signal of "ready for parallel connection", adjust the speed of diesel engine according to the whole device, and switch on at the moment of synchronization.
8. The parallel generators should adjust the load reasonably and distribute the active power and reactive power equally. The active power is regulated by diesel engine throttle, and the reactive power is regulated by excitation.
9. The generator in operation should pay close attention to the sound of the engine and observe whether the indication of various instruments is within the normal range. Check whether the operation part is normal and whether the temperature rise of the generator is too high. And make operation records.
10. When stopping, first reduce the load, restore the excitation rheostat to make the voltage drop to the minimum, then cut off the switch in sequence, and finally stop the diesel engine.
11. If a diesel engine in parallel operation needs to be shut down due to load drop, the load of the generator that needs to be shut down shall be transferred to the generator that continues to operate, and then the generator shall be shut down according to the method of single generator. If it is necessary to shut down all the generators, the load shall be cut off first, and then the single generator shall be shut down.
12. Before using the mobile generator, it is necessary to park the underframe on a stable basis, and it is not allowed to move during operation.
13. When the generator is in operation, even if it is not excited, it should be considered to have voltage. It is forbidden to work on the outgoing line of the rotating generator, touch the rotor by hand or clean it. The generator in operation shall not be covered with canvas.
14. After the generator is overhauled, it is necessary to carefully check whether there are tools, materials and other sundries between the rotor and stator slots, so as to avoid damaging the generator during operation.
15. All electrical equipment in the machine room must be reliably grounded.
16. It is forbidden to pile up sundries and inflammable and explosive articles in the machine room. Except for the personnel on duty, other personnel are forbidden to enter without permission.
17. Necessary fire-fighting equipment shall be provided in the room. In case of fire accident, the power transmission shall be stopped immediately, the generator shall be shut down, and the fire shall be put out with carbon dioxide or carbon tetrachloride fire extinguisher.
The above is the safe operation rules of generating set compiled by Dingbo Power. The majority of users must strictly abide by them in the process of using the diesel generator set to ensure the normal and safe operation of the unit. If you are interested in diesel generator, please feel free to inquire by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created on May 15th 2022 07:36. Viewed 165 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.