What are the benefits of Surrogacy Treatmentby Neha Nitu Ela Woman Neha
Surrogacy is one of the most commonly recommended medical procedures for the couples who are unable to have their own babies naturally or even using fertility treatment. Surrogacy is a procedure in which a woman carry a baby into her womb for another couple. A woman who carry a baby for another one is referred as Surrogate Mother. The surrogate mother plays a crucial role in the successful execution and completion of the surrogacy procedure.
Benefits from Surrogacy Procedure :-
- Couples as well as single men and women receive the opportunity to build their own families with their next generation.
- When a couple chooses to move ahead with the surrogacy procedure, the both the partners are the biological parents of the baby who is born with the respective surrogacy procedure.
- Gestational surrogacy proves to be a much better option than that of adoption.
- Individuals who have any medical conditions and cannot conceive on their own will benefit a lot with the help of the surrogacy procedure.
- Surrogate mothers receive monetary compensation at the completion of the surrogacy procedure. This will help her to save sufficient amount of money for college or any other major expenses in future.
- Some potential surrogate mothers enjoy with the thought that they are helping a couple successfully to have their own babies.
- Surrogate mother receive the chance of building relationships with the families of the couples or singles who choose them as the surrogacy mother.
- International Fertility Centre
- SCI Surrogacy Centre India
- Urogyn Clinic
- Aveya IVF and surrogacy centre
- Ferticity IVF Clinics Pvt. Ltd
Created on Oct 30th 2018 06:27. Viewed 64 times.