What Are Dubai , Al Barsha and Sharjah Polyclinics And What Are They Useful For ?by Pooja Chauhan Freelance Professional
· * What is the medical care integrated?
· * What is egg yolk damage?
· * What is a bean anemia?
· * What is therapeutic feeding when you have diarrhea?
General Questions for several diseases needs more than doctors specialize in different fields of medicine .
How many people are suffering from or Who knows at least two or three health problems?
Chronic diseases usually do not come individually but tend to come together because of common factors in causes. These diseases usually come together all or most of them:
1. Heart disease and arteries.
4. Joint pain and multiple diseases.
5. Tension and depression.
What works in this case is often the patient moves between different health center in Sharjah,Dubai Al Barsha and related to several health problems, but what happens that every doctor is seeing the patient as the infection part of the body and not as a whole person suffering ... often deals with the problem related to his competence ... In this case may be a problem at the expense of the other . What I advise you to do that to follow the following advices to have your perfect and comfortable health care in polyclinics :
1.You should find a polyclinic in Dubai Al Barsha and Sharjah as polyclinics include several fields of medicine to provide the best care for every patient needs .
2. You should have one doctor who is aware of your condition as a whole and is aware of the details of your treatment. This is usually done at the General Internal Medicine Clinic where the basic follow-up is performed and transferred to the appropriate body as needed.
3. When you visit any specialist doctor for one of the problems that you suffer from, you should be careful to learn about other diseases that you suffer and remember the list of treatments that you use.
4. You should maintain a regular checklist with your primary care physician because sometimes you may need to have new tests or make adjustments to treatments.
5. You should tell your doctor during your periodic review any health problem that bothers you more and suffers from it to be considered first before any other problem.
6. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.
7. Reduce carbohydrates and fat.
8. Exercise as much as possible.
9. Make sure to get adequate amounts of rest and sleep.
10. Social communication with relatives and friends so that you do not feel lonely and that you are locked in your home and your illness. It is very important for your doctor to see you as a whole and not as a part of all your health problems and to listen to any problem on a personal level that may affect your condition in terms of adherence to treatment and follow-up.
Created on May 9th 2018 06:45. Viewed 88 times.