water repellent coatings:- for optimum waterproofing solutionsby Sanjeev Yadav SEO Water repellent coatings are the superhydrophobic coatings that repel water. The water repellent coating is usually a nanoscopic surface layer. These coatings are used to protect natural stones, cement concrete, bricks, AAC blocks, plasters, textured paints, lime wash, Emulsion paints, silicate paints, clay tiles, soil Pots, roofing tiles etc. Water repellent coatings can be made from many different materials. The known possible bases for coatings are as follows:-
• Zinc oxide polystyrene
• Manganese oxide polystyrene
• Precipitated calcium carbonate
• Silica Nano coating
• Carbon Nano-tube coating
• Fluorinated silanes
• Fluor polymer coatings
These coatings are used in ultra-dry surface applications. Basically, these coatings cause an imperceptibly thin layer of air to form on top of a surface. These coatings can be spread onto objects to make them waterproof. With anti-corrosive and anti-icing properties, these coatings have cleaning capabilities and can be used to protect circuits and grids.
Key characteristics of water repellent coatings:-
• Strong superhydrophobicity
• Strong anti-stick properties
• Permanent (UV-stable, enormous abrasion-resistance)
• Resistant to temperature change
• Resistance to Dust, Dirt, Mold, Algae, etc.
• Easily applicable
• Anti-Graffiti Coating
• Non-Stick coating
• Low Cleaning and Maintenance requirements.
Uses of water repellent coatings:-
• The coatings are used for the surfaces produced for buildings and have been effectively used for roofs and curtain walls of structures that benefit from low or no maintenance.
• The coatings are used to prevent dampening of walls due to rain.
• The coatings are used to prevent leakages from brick, the stone of concrete walls and buildings
• The coatings are used to stop the growth of algae, fungus etc. on walls
• The coatings are used for waterproofing of textured coatings and decorative finishes.
• Due to extreme repellence and bacterial resistance of these water-repellant coatings, they are used with the surgical tool, textiles, medical equipment and all sorts of surfaces and substrates.
• The coatings have important applications in marine industries. These coatings are used to increase the speed of the ships and used to increase fuel efficiency.
• The coatings are potentially used in vehicle windshields to prevent rain droplets from clinging to the glass.
• The coatings are used on electronic components.
A comprehensive range of the product is offered by the suppliers and manufacturers of water repellent coatings in India. The offered product is highly acclaimed for its purity, effectiveness, and durability. The offered product is manufactured with optimum quality inputs obtained from reliable vendors of the market in order to maintain an uncompromised quality. The offered product is made with the aid of quality assured ingredients and latest tools under the direction of competent professionals at the processing unit. These water repellent coatings are inspected on quality by the quality controller team for dispatching flawless range. The water repellent coating suppliers in India deliver the product conveniently to the clients with the help of their excellent transit system. These coatings are provided at industry leading prices.
Created on Apr 3rd 2019 01:26. Viewed 146 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.