Using Technology to catch a cheater partnerby Joelo Wery Web Developer, Blogger and Artist
Technology as a tool has been the popular means of communication. Gone are the days of letters and post cards. The ease of communicating is at the tip of your fingers. From smart phones, to social media accounts, emails, file sharing it all revolves around technology.
Infidelity is a major concern in many relationships. You are often worried and have suspicion when things don't see right. There are many signs that can tigger such a feeling and these signs come not necessarily because of your insecurities but you must have noticed something different about a pattern, routine or schedule.
Signs that your spouse/partner is having an affair
1. Improved appearance. If your significant other suddenly starts exercising and eating healthier, that could be a sign that they are trying to appear more attractive to someone (possibly you, but possibly an affair partner). Especially if your significant other looks the same around you, but significantly better for work or certain social events.
2. Secretive phone or computer use. Cheaters tend to use their phones and computers more frequently than before and to guard them as if their lives depend on it. If your partner’s phone and laptop never required a password before, and now they do, that’s not a good sign. If your partner suddenly starts deleting texts and clearing their browser history on a daily basis, that’s not a good sign. If your partner never relinquishes possession of their phone, even taking it into the bathroom when they shower, that’s not a good sign. If you ask to review your partner’s phone, and they say no, that’s also a problem. Honestly, what could possibly be there — other than information about your surprise birthday — that they would want to keep secret?
3. Periods where your significant other is unreachable. If your partner is cheating on you, they are less likely to answer your calls and respond to your texts. You may hear legitimate-sounding excuses like they were in a meeting, they were driving, they were in a “dead zone” and didn’t know you were trying to get in touch. If your partner is unreachable while working late or on a business trip, that’s a bad sign.
4. Significantly less, or more, or different sex in your relationship. Both decreased and increased levels of sexual activity in your relationship can be a sign of infidelity. Less sex occurs because your partner is focused on someone else; more sex occurs because they are trying to cover that up. Another possible sign of cheating is that the sex you and your partner are having feels less emotionally connected. Yet another possible sign is that your partner is introducing new techniques and activities into your sex life. As much as you might enjoy that, it’s possible that they are learning new tricks outside of your relationship.
5. Your partner is hostile toward you and your relationship. Cheaters tend to rationalize their behavior (in their own minds). One way they do this is to push the blame onto you. They tell themselves that you don’t look the way you did when they married you, or you’re not adventurous enough in the bedroom, or you don’t appreciate all the wonderful things they do for you, so they deserve to have a little fun elsewhere. Often, their internal justifications for cheating leak out, and they behave judgmentally toward you and your relationship. If it suddenly seems like nothing you do is right, or that things that used to not bother your partner suddenly do, or as if you’re getting pushed away, that could be a strong indication of cheating.
6. An altered schedule. When your significant other — who never once worked late — suddenly needs to work late, and that starts to happen more and more frequently, they may be lying. If your spouse has never been away on a business trip and suddenly finds a need to travel for work, that could be a sign that they are having weekend getaways with an affair partner. Flat tires, dead batteries, traffic jams, spending extra time at the gym, and similar excuses for being late or absent altogether might also signal infidelity. A cheating partner might also suddenly be forgetful about picking up the kids, birthdays and other important events, etc..
7. Friends seem uncomfortable around you. With infidelity, you, the betrayed partner, are nearly always the last person to find out. The cheater’s friends often know about the infidelity right from the start, and your own friends are likely to find out long before you do. This knowledge typically causes these individuals to feel uncomfortable around you. The cheater’s friends might try to avoid you or to be overly nice to you. Your own friends may try to avoid conversations about your relationship, and they might overcompensate by being extra nice.
8. When you ask about cheating, your partner deflects and avoids. If your spouse is cheating on you, the absolute last thing in the world that they want to do is talk about it with you. So when you introduce this topic in conversation, they may try to deflect and avoid. In short, your partner will do everything possible to steer you onto another topic, or they will shift blame for what you’re thinking and feeling onto you. If you’ve confronted your partner about infidelity and been rebuffed, maybe with a message like, “If you trusted me a little more, maybe things would be better between us,” you should not let that override your gut sense that something is wrong in your relationship. Nor should you automatically accept your partner’s assertion that you are at fault. As stated earlier, if your gut tells you that your significant other is cheating on you, you’re probably right.
You think they're cheating. But how can you know for sure?
Please note: Your significant other could display all these signs and still not be cheating. But these remain indication is that something is wrong in their life and/or your relationship. It might not be cheating, but there is almost certainly something that you and your significant need to talk about. At the same time, your mate could be exhibiting none of these signs and still be cheating. Either way, the good news is that learning about infidelity does not automatically signal the end of your relationship. It simply means your partner has a lot of work to do if they want to restore relationship trust, make things right, and re-establish emotional and sexual intimacy.
Technology as a tool to catch a cheating Partner
In this era of smartphones, social media, text and chat apps, Technology can help you catch a cheating spouse. Our conversations and digital footprint is always there and can be accessed. The location you last visited, the last person you called, where, when etc. It is all there. You should know the apps your partner uses, social media accounts they are registered on. It is so easy to stay in touch across miles and most of the communications are in Direct messages, and other texting apps.
A Phone Hack can give you access to all of these information. You can mirror or clone a Phone and monitor the device remotely with advanced software and hack services, you can find out if your partner is having an affair and many more.
Investiagtors247, is a company that provides Private Investigation service with intelligent information gathering using Technology. The services they provide includes; Private Investigation, Phone hack, WhatsApp hack, social media account password hack, GPS tracking features, planting bugs and many more. Find out more about cases they have solved.
Created on Aug 17th 2020 05:12. Viewed 193 times.