Useful Traffic Safety Toolsby George Methew Consultant In a country like India, where with increase in population the traffic is also increasing, it is very important to use traffic safety tools to avoid any mishaps on the roads. Safety should be always the first priority. In this article we will discuss about two very important traffic safety tools- traffic cones and convex mirror used in vehicles.
Use of traffic cones-
There are a lot of instances in which traffic becomes very dangerous especially when a road construction is going on. Accidents can surely happen anytime that is why it is very important to use traffic cones as this will catch the attention of all the drivers that a road construction work is going on. The traffic cones supplier and manufacturers make these cones in such a manner that these become light weighted, portable and highly visible.
Below mentioned are some of the key points where traffic cones are used-
- They are considered good tool that can avoid any type of road accident that could possibly happen. Without these tools, vehicles will have a difficult time in determining the dangerous way.
- It is also used to control the flow of traffic and prevent accidents
- It also has the ability to give you right direction for safety
- The usual color is bright orange so that it can draw the attention of every driver or person walking.
- The reflective strip also provides high visibility at night or during bad weather.
- Their conical shape gives them sturdy foundation and strong base that can resist strong wind and so on.
Use of convex mirrors in vehicles-
Convex mirrors are useful because these mirrors provide a wider viewing angle than a plane mirror. This wide angle helps you in getting more information/overview of what is happening at a narrow spot right behind the car, rather than the use of plane mirror.
With a convex mirror you can detect is any vehicle is overtaking you and for some reason if you wanted to turn left into another lane, you can prevent a collision. Therefore they are often seen as part of regular side-view mirrors in large vehicles.
In a car you can check your blind spot by looking over your shoulder, in a truck, bus, or van this is sometimes impossible. The bigger the vehicle, the bigger the blind spot. That is why the convex mirror suppliers are manufacturing and supplying these to most big vehicles.
We’re done with this post on Useful Traffic Safety Tools. Stay tuned to know more about topics such as convex mirror suppliers, traffic cones supplier etc.
Created on Aug 7th 2018 01:13. Viewed 501 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.