Ultimate Guide to book Jim Corbett Safari: Zones, Cost & Timingsby Deependra Dobriyal Travel Agent
Spend your time in the wilderness of Corbett National Park very closely via Jeep and Canter safari. The park has huge popularity for jungle safari among tourists. Jim Corbett is the best option for everyone who loves to explore the fascinating wildlife and flora of a particular jungle. This handy guide will help you in finding out the zones, timings, cost, best season and how to book your safari in Jim Corbett National Park.
Types of Safari in Corbett National Park:
One can book two types of Safari in Jim Corbett National Park:
- Jeep Safari – Riding in an open- gypsy in the jungle is popular as Jeep Safari. Jeep is a small vehicle that can accommodate 6 Adults & 2 kids at a time. Jeep Safari booking is available in Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhela, Durga Devi and Sitabani zones of Jim Corbett. To book a Dhikala jeep safari, booking a night stay in the Dhikala zone is mandatory.
- Canter Safari – Another great way to explore Jim Corbett National Park is through Canter Safari. Canter is a larger ehicle usually of a bus size that can accommodate 16 people at once. If your group is bigger than 6-8 people, booking a canter safari in Jim Corbett is better. “Dhikala” is the only zone available for canter safari booking at Jim Corbett.
- Elephant Safari – As per the High Court’s order, the elephant safari is banned in Jim Corbett because of the animal abuse by the locals on elephants.
What are the charges for booking Jim Corbett Safari?
The cost of jungle safari varies as per Vehicle – jeep or canter and nationality. Charges include permit, guide fees, driver and jeep/ canter cost. For prices, see the chart below.
|Vehicle Type||Indian Nationals||Foreign Nationals|
|Jeep Safari||Rs 4500 per jeep||Rs 9000 per jeep|
|Canter Safari||Rs 1500 per person||Rs 3200 per person|
Jungle Safari in Jim Corbett National Park: Timings
© Deep Rajwar
Round the years timings of Safari in Jim Corbett:
Bijrani, Jhirna, Durga devi & Sitabani
6:00 – 9:30 am
3:00 – 6:30 pm
7:00 – 10:30 am
2:00 – 5:30 pm
Summer & Winters
6:00 – 11:30 am
12:00 – 5:30 pm
The enticing wilderness and wildlife of Jim Corbett can be explored and enjoyed twice a day. The best time for the safari in Corbett Park is from “November to June” as the majority of the zones are open during these months.
Zones in Jim Corbett National Park:
The Jim Corbett National Park is distributed in five zones and each zone is captivated by a particular habitat and is under strict rules and regulation as advised by the conservation authorities of the park.
- Durga Devi
All the safari bookings in every zones are managed by corbett tiger reserve officials as per the orders by India’s forest department.
There are two types of safari you can book online – Jeep Safari or Canter Safari.
To online book your Jim Corbett safari, you need to visit the official website of Jim Corbett National Park. And follow these steps.
STEP 1 –
- Complete the registration on the Jim Corbett official website by filling in the requirements- ID Proof Type and number, DOB, your name, contact number, email id, and a passport size photograph.
- Set your password and click on “Submit”. You’ve registered successfully now.
- Sign in to your account and you will be on the Corbett national park booking portal.
- For booking your jungle safari, the option is found on the right side of the webpage. Choose your safari zone and date.
- On the next page, you’ll see the availability of safari.
- Select the one which is available and accept all the terms & conditions.
- In the next step select the number of adults and children in the group and proceed by entering the details of Adults & children i.e., gender, age, ID proof number & phone no. Also, you have to upload a photo of the group leader. (can be the person who is making the booking).
- Click on proceed and you’ll be on the last step i.e., the payment page after checking all details, make the payment and booking for a safari will be confirmed.
- More at - https://indiathrills.com/safari-booking-in-jim-corbett-national-park/
After getting your permits, next step is to hire a jeep for your safari in Jim Corbett. You can contact us at 8077146567 / 9897770643 for Gypsy bookings.
Seems a hassle right, below is the EASY WAY of booking your Ranthambore safari online:
Easy way to book your Jungle Safari in Corbett Online:
- Call us right away at 8077146567 or 9897770643 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us the full name of each person travelling, as it is in their passport.
- Your preferred dates of arrival along with the preferred times for safari (morning/afternoon).
- Your preferred safari vehicle (Jeep or Canter).
- Send us your Id proof copy – Adhaar is preferable.
- The passport number of each person visiting if you’re a foreign tourist.
- Pay us online via UPI, Netbanking, etc.
You just have to partial amount advance, rest you can pay at arrival. We’ll do all the legwork for you b
Created on Apr 23rd 2021 13:01. Viewed 191 times.