UK Work Visas Offer an Equivalent to the Work Permit UKby Jobs Visas job visa consultant
Working in the UK is a desire held by innumerable aspirants across the world, who are willing to explore varied work visa pathways to pursue advantageous job opportunities in a vibrant and diverse professional ecosystem. Instead of a Work Permit UK offers Work Visas which allow the visa holder to live and work in UK for predetermined or indefinite time periods.
Long-term Work Visas
These visa options allow the foreign worker to permanently live and work in the UK, provide access to several social and employment-related benefits, and may eventually lead to citizenship in the UK.
- General Work Visa (Tier 2)
- Intra-Company Transfer Visa (Tier 2)
- Minister of Religion Visa (Tier 2)
- Sportsperson Visa (Tier 2)
Short-term Work Visas
These visas allow overseas workers to temporarily work and reside in the UK. The time period for which the individual is entering UK is usually predefined. However, the holder of a short-term UK job visa for Indian nationals can extend their stay subject to certain conditions.
- Temporary Worker – Charity Worker Visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – Creative and Sporting Visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – Government Authorized Exchange Visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – International Agreement Visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – Religious Worker Visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – Seasonal Worker Visa (Tier 5)
- Youth Mobility Scheme Visa (Tier 5)
Investor, Business Development and Talent Visas
These visas are designed for people who wish to invest in the UK economy, establish or purchase a business in the UK, or contribute to a relevant field through their significant talent.
- Innovator Visa
- Start-up Visa
- Entrepreneur Visa (Tier 1)
- Exceptional Talent Visa (Tier 1)
- Graduate Entrepreneur Visa (Tier 1)
- Investor Visa (Tier 1)
Other Work Visa Options and Exemptions
Dedicated visa pathways are designed for foreign nationals who are entering UK for specific purposes to perform particular international job opportunities, or candidates who are entitled to certain exemptions.
- UK Ancestry Visa
- Domestic Workers in a Private Household Visa
- Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Turkish Businessperson Visa
- Turkish Worker Visa
- Exempt Vignette
Family members may be allowed to accompany a work visa holder to the UK, as dependents. In most cases, a Work Visa or Work Permit UK requires a skilled worker to be sponsored by an employer in the UK. Thus, it is extremely advantageous to possess a valid job offer from a licensed sponsor, who is authorized to invite foreigners to work in the UK. A genuine job consultancy or recruitment agency can connect job seekers to overseas employers who value their skills and expertise, and thus obtain a job offer or sponsorship.
Created on Aug 20th 2019 01:44. Viewed 747 times.