Types and Of Belt Buckles Known for Daily Useby Armstrong Louis HR
Belts along with buckles, if worn in the right way, can become a huge fashion statement. Belts not only serve the purpose of holding pants up firmly in their place, but these also help you define your fashion statement. There are several belt buckle suppliers in South Africa. The following are some popular designs of belt buckles that form an integral part of an individual fashion statement:
1. Screw closure: It is a type of a buckle with a screw bar closure to allow easy use. The support provided by the buckle is sufficient and it also provides a stylish appearance. It can be worn on formal and casual occasions.
2. Clamp closure: It is a buckle that is available in two parts attached on the belt. One part is bigger than the other. The clamp closure style is cut to fit various types of designs.
3. Stitch closure: This type of belt buckle is available in a woven style. This classy belt buckle can be used to adjust the texture of the belt as per your requirement. This type of belt buckle boasts a unique design and adjustable features. Worn on formal and casual occasions, this type of belt buckle adds a unique ascetic.
4. Tongue buckles: Metal loops and pins are used to design tongue buckles. There is a prong attached to the bar of this classic buckle. The traditional tongue buckle is made-up of bars, frames and prongs which come together to offer a dependable fit and easy closure.
5. Reversible buckles: This type of belt buckle has the unique property of being double sided. The reversible belt buckle is ornamented and crafted in accordance with the wearer’s tastes, in order to secure the belt well.
6. Double ring buckles: These types of belt buckles are equipped with two loops that help them to fasten the wall of the belt. The D shaped loops are placed in a way that makes it easier to tie the belts.
7. Autogrip buckle: This type of buckle offers a firm grip on the belt. These buckles are manufactured to enhance the quality of the grip so that you can be completely worry- free.
8. Clip buckle: This type of buckle looks like a dished plate that falls flat. The hook of the buckle is placed on the opposite side of the belt and the belt is fastened near the bar. The three bars enable the adjustment of the fitting.
A few other types of belt buckles are auto lock buckle, wrestling buckle etc.Even though buckles are mostly used on belts, there are other creative uses as well. For example, the use of buckles can be incorporated into other types of fashion accessories like shoes and bags. Buckles are used as add-ons on bags. Buckles are no more than functional tools but have become an important fashion staple; because of their wide variety of designs these are available in nowadays.
Created on May 15th 2018 03:37. Viewed 164 times.