Tips - How to Generate Natural Traffic!by Arniel Borres Go IT Professional, Graphic Designer, Lay-out Artist,
These ideas and tips have been used, and proven to work, over and over again by successful bloggers and major websites all over the web to generate natural traffic, increase their site/blog's visability, over all appeal and worthyness.
1. Google keyword reports show that the phrase “Top 10” is associated with thousands of different keyword combinations - Over 11,000,000 Times A Month! That Is Over 350,000 "Top 10" Searches A Day!
Getting a piece of this is simple... create a "Top 10" list.
A “Top 10” list is one of the most popular and well know link bait strategies around. Remember, It's really important that you find an untapped keyword niche. Be original, controversial or educational; in other words -
Top 10 lists are linked to quite frequently. If your list is serious in nature, these lists become trusted resources and often get referred to as helpful tools or insight. A funny or controversial top 10 list can cause buzz and earn you some celebrity status.
Choose a topic for your top 10 list and write it. Try to use a combination 2 or 3 keywords in your title, keywords often used within your niche.
Keep it simple - The list should include only a 20 - 100 word desciption about each pick on your list. If you write too much about each pick people will get bored and not finish your list.
EXAMPLES10 Most Beautiful Campuses
2. Studies have shown that humans are hardwired to like lists because people love order, especially when someone else has done the organization for them. Lists of 100 items attract readers because they are skim-friendly and fast. Readers also LOVE to share lists and comment on them which will in turn mean much more traffic and buzz for you.
Create a 100 list in your niche. It could be the "100 Best," "100 Worst," "100 Must-See," "100 Noteworthy" or anything else related. Be sure to use a low competition keyword in your title.
But don't forget the infamous "Did we miss one of your favorites in this list? Tell us in your comments!" A quick call to action might be all it takes to make your post go viral.
1. 100 Clever and Creative Advertisements
2. Top 100 Freelance Blogs
3. 100 Tips to Improve Your Life
4. 100 Great Tips For Saving Money for Those Just Getting Started
How To Increase Web Traffic –...
Learn how to get more traffic to your website and the proper way to structu...
Search Engine Submitter | Get Your ...
Search Engines. Increase Your Website Traffic. Get A Higher Page Rank. Webs...
Crabby Digital Products | Open Sour...
Want to see all of the open source software products Crabby Digital has for...
Created on Feb 17th 2012 03:22. Viewed 297 times.