Turkish airlines flight cancellation policyby Annabell Matt Stay cool and relaxed
What is the policy for Canceling a flight with Turkish Airlines?
Those who are considering canceling a flight with Turkish Airlines must acknowledge the correct policy for it before moving forward. Turkish Airlines represents truly fair rules towards the flight cancellation by a passenger in a situation of necessity. People might want to cancel a booking in the condition when any other urgent situation might occur in front of them. Hence, to acquire information about the flight cancellation policy of Turkish Airlines reservations, read the points below.
· If a passenger applies to cancel a flight with Turkish Airlines within 24 hours of booking, at that time the service is available to them without charging any extra fee
· On the other hand, when a Turkish Airlines passenger is cancelling flight with them at the time when at least 12 hours remaining to departure then 20% extra fee is applicable
· When a passenger is applying to cancel a flight with Turkish Airlines anytime between 12 hours to 1 hour before departure then extra 40% fee is chargeable to them
· Turkish Airlines does not provide any refund to the passengers at the time of flight cancellation by them less than 1 hour before scheduled departure
· Turkish Airlines returns the remaining amount of passengers after the flight is cancelled by them in their account
· Flight cancellation service of Turkish Airlines is available to the passengers on its official web page or via its reservation department
Thus, to cancel your Turkish Reservations in a situation when some other urgency occurs at the same time, you must follow the policy from above. Besides this, if you require any more information about the flight services that are available with Turkish Airlines, connect to its customer service team for guidance.
Created on Aug 11th 2020 05:36. Viewed 290 times.