Turkish Airlines Change Flight Policyby Myfares Hub Myfareshub
Turkish Airlines Change Flight Policy
Turkish airline is well known for the apt support and polite behaviors of their in-ground and inflight staff. Also, the airline provides a Manage booking option for the passengers to get any changes completed without paying any extra service charges. In case you want to make a name or date change, then you can choose the manage booking option. If you are searching for the Turkish Airlines flight change policy, then keep on reading the information below to learn the policy and process of change.
What is Turkish Airlines' flight Change policy?
- As per the airline change policies, if the ticket is not bought from the official ticket counter, official mobile app, Turkish website, and other Turkish channels, then the passenger will have to pay the entire fare price as a change fee to the airline and buy the ticket again from the official's channels mentioned above.
- The airline change policy suggests that you will not have ay any charges if the changes are made within 24 hours of the risk-free window, and this policy is applicable for refundable tickets.
- As per the airline, the changes are allowed 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, and If you are making changes on the day of departure, then your entire fare price will be deducted as the change fee.
What is the Turkish airline date change fee?
The change fee will entirely depend on the departure date, fare type, and destination of the passengers, and if you are making changes with long haul/ international flights, then you will be paying between 200 to 400 dollars as a change fee. If you are making changes to your domestic flight tickets, then you will have to pay $60 to $120 as a change fee to the airline.
What is the process of Flight change with Turkish Airlines?
You can make changes to your flight using online and offline options, and below, you will find the techniques to change your flight.
You can utilize the manage booking tab and complete the change process by yourself to avoid paying extra service charges to the airline. The process is easy to complete, and anyone can perform the changes by following the below-mentioned steps-
- Visit the official website of the airline and locate the manage trips tab.
- Now enter your booking reference id and last name on the given options.
- Hit the search button to get the trip details.
- Select the modification option to make changes to your reservation.
- Select the date option to make changes to your travel date, or choose the name to correct your spelling.
- Pay the applicable amount to get the process completed, and you will receive a confirmation email on your email id.
Through phone calls-
You can call the support number that is present on the official website contact us tab and ask Turkish airlines customer service to complete the change process on your behalf.
- Dial the customer support number on your mobile phone.
- Follow the IVR instructions.
- Choose your preferred language to connect.
- Press 2 to modify your flight itinerary.
- Press 3 to reserve a flight.
- After pressing the relevant key, wait for some time.
- Explain your needs and ask the agent to perform the task of change flight date on Turkish airline.
- You will get a confirmation mail.
Created on Nov 23rd 2022 01:23. Viewed 82 times.