Troubleshoot Error 1935 when installing QuickBooks or .NET Frameworkby Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
QuickBooks error 1935 can be a very frustrating error that might be encountered while installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework. This technical error has been reported by majority of the QuickBooks users. If you are also facing such error, then you can simply go through this blog, as we will be providing the quick steps to resolve the error, with the help of this blog.
For further details, you can also dial our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370, and our QuickBooks support team will provide you with the finest possible services in a single call.
Factors leading to the error 1935
- Any kind of improper or corrupted QuickBooks download can lead to such type of error.
- Also, incomplete installation of the software can also be one such factor.
- Another factor can be the corrupted Windows registry.
- If the QuickBooks files get deleted mistakenly, this type of error can be seen.
Simple Steps to rectify the QuickBooks Error 1935
Repairing the registry entries of QuickBooks error code 1935 can help to rectify such error. For repairing the registry entries, the steps listed below can be followed:
- . The basic step is to hit onto the start tab.
- . Enter command in the dialog box, and avoid hitting Enter.
- . Now, tap on to the Ctrl and shift tab simultaneously, followed by hitting Enter.
- . The user will be then redirected to the permission dialog box, where he/she is required to select the Yes option.
- . Once done with that, the user is required to enter regedit in the Command Prompt and then hit Enter.
- . Choose the error 1935 associated key you wish to backup, in the registry editor.
- . Tap on the Export tab, under the File menu.
- . Followed by, visiting the save in list and selecting the desired folder.
- . After that, the user is required to enter the name of the backup file, in the file name tab.
- . And then, make sure that you have chosen the selected branch, in the export range.
- . The next step is to hit onto the Save icon.
- . Later on, the user is required to save the file with .reg extension.
- . When the entire process ends, the user has the backup of the QuickBooks registries.
We end this blog post, with the hope that it might be of some help to the user. However, if the QuickBooks error 1935 persists, it is recommended to look for expert assistance.
You can dial our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370, and our QuickBooks enterprise customer support team will provide you with the relevant solutions to get rid of such error in no time.
You"ll also like other article:
Created on May 22nd 2020 08:14. Viewed 216 times.