Trip To Jeju Island, Korea
by Cindie M. Digital Marketing Malaysia
Jeju Island is South Korea’s only tropical destination and makes a great destination for a quick getaway from Korea. It’s a hot spot for honeymooners, beach lovers or outdoor enthusiasts. With literally hundreds of flights a day from Seoul, it’s actually the worlds busiest air route. As it’s only a quick one hour flight from Seoul, Jeju island should be on every Korean travelers’ bucket list. In 2011 Jeju Island was named as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, and is also home to several UNESCO World Heritage Sites
What is the advantage of taking this package with us?
- Flexible itinerary, to suits your wish list
- A network of Malaysian guide who stays in Korea since 2008
- Fluent in Korean language
- Highly experience and vast knowledge of South Korea’s interesting place and culture
- Partnered with certified local experts and resources. Eg: Driver, Hotel & Transport
- Has been managing 1000+ over people to visit South Korea.
With all of our experience and knowledge we would like to bring you guys to enjoy the best of Jeju Island. Sit back and relax, let us handle everything else for you.
Created on Dec 22nd 2019 23:05. Viewed 183 times.