Travelling With A Kids In An Airport Shuttle: Safety Features & Tips!by James Spencer Blogger
One of the most important things about travelling with your sweet, innocent and totally adorbs baby is keeping them safe and comfortable.
More so, in this modernistic society, that involves more working moms- travelling with their toddlers- be it by plane, train or EVEN BY AN AIRPORT SHUTTLE.
If you are a working mom, and more importantly, if you are planning on a trip soon, then here are some child safety features and travel tips that you should keep in mind if you are travelling by road using an airport shuttle service.
In a new and distant country, these tips might prove to effective in keeping you and your little kid safe from muggers, or other miscreants.
Child Safety Specs That You Should Eye For:-
- Rear-Shoulder Belts:- Check if the chosen airport shuttle service provider in Cronulla offers vehicles with rear shoulder belt for kids.
- Adjustable Rear Shoulder Belt Anchors:-This allows you to place the shoulder belt securely across your little ones rather than their neck or face. To adjust the belt; you can even request the driver to help you out with it.
- Child Safety Lock:-This feature prevents the doors from being unlocked from the inside.
- Driver-Operated Window Disabler:- This feature allows only the driver to access the windows and no-one else. And this ensures your kid at the back is not exposed to the unhealthy air and pollution.
Most top-rated airport transfer serving in Cronulla provide you quality and feature-laden vehicles even for little kids. Before booking your ride; one thing you can do is ask them about what safety specs are included. The aforementioned ones will serve as an effective guideline.
- Always carry a first-aid kit with you. Though you don’t wish for any mishap to take place, it is better to be prepared. Also, take along your kid’s prescription (if they have a medical condition), diaper rash treatments, bandages and even first-aid ointments.
- Personally strap your little ones in the car seat comfortably and correctly to ensure they remain safe and comfortable throughout the ride. Also, request your airport shuttle driver/chauffeur to keep the windows down to safeguard your kid from the harsh sun-rays.
- Make use of both shoulder belt and lap belts. Majority of shuttle service providers have lap and shoulder belts present, so look to use them properly. Ensure you fasten both the belts properly (but not too tightly) to keep them safe from the travelling turbulence.
- Ask the driver to properly regulate the car temperature so that your kid doesn’t get uncomfortable. Quality shuttle service providers will come across as cordial professionals who will cater to all their passengers’ requests. And knowing that there is a little passenger at the back-seat, they will ensure the in-cab temperature is well-maintained and cosy.
Now that you are clear with the above-mentioned information be sure to contact reliable agencies providing luxurious airport transfer services in Cronulla to travel safely with your little one.
Created on Aug 27th 2019 07:41. Viewed 340 times.