Traditional Dress of Karnatakaby krishna kant sharma SEO
We live in one of the most diversified nations in the whole world- India. This land is a pious and wonderful country of unity, cultural differences, yet beautiful traditions and values. And when it comes to diversity, how can we forget to mention the tremendous diverse Indian culture and dresses.
India is renowned and extensively known internationally throughout the globe for its variety of cultures and their various dressing sense in representing different cultures and states. Indians have mastered firing and creating traditional types of attires since the era of the Cholas and Mughals through the setting of outdoor activities, sarees, and different states.
Also, there is a specialty and uniqueness in the country for our respected south India, their so different culture and their dressing. One of the most famous and beautiful dressing is of the beautiful state Sikkim. So, let's know more about the traditional dress of Karnataka.
There are different types of the traditional dress of Karnataka separated for men and women, respectively. So let's learn about each one of them individually :
- The beautiful white saree: The South Indians are indeed famous for their beautiful diversity in the fields of sarees. May it be any festival, sarees are a must. The famous Karnataka women wear white sarees with golden borders and detailing.
- Panche : It is an outfit worn mainly by the community members of Bangalorean Karnataka. There is a waistline bottom known as Panche, and a pairing with kurtas and a gamchhi goes hand in hand. It is a Rajni Macha style quotient to them.
- Salwar-Kurta: Also, salwar kurta is very famous in the provisions of Karnataka, especially among young college-going girls. The South Indians movies show the correct sequence of a girl in salary kurta wearing white gajra in her tied and braided hairs looking simply amazing with a bindi on her forehead. The simple yet so so chic look of beautiful girls of Karnataka drives young lads crazy.
- Lungi: It is an outfit that is only worn by those people of Karnataka who are Mangalorian by their origin. It consists of a kurta-like long attire with matched pairs of ankle-length lungi for men. They also have a pocket-like structure in their kurta for carrying phones or other money purses. Also, a different attire for women in the same culture consists of a dupatta-like attire added extra with the kurta and lungi. Lungi is a piece of fabric that is like a wrap skirt and is a unisexual style quotient.
- Marriage Outfit: There stands out a different directional attire for the Karnataka couples. The Kanjivaram sarees for women are made with the finest silk material women. Both men and women wear luxurious golden ornaments top to bottom as a symbol of grand and luxury. Lavishing weddings have no pallu on the heads of the brides or any other women. Flowers play a significant role in their outfits. Also, men wear lungi and shirts at their weddings as a matter of perception.
- Ilkal sarees: These are the attraction hub of the beautiful state of Karnataka. The famous top and skirts are well in trend now and then because they are made of handmade cloth, and hand weaved fabric. They are a bit pricey but are a must in your wardrobe. Little small toddler girls to big young women, everyone is very fond of the two-piece attire pairing well with Rajanigandha poochedu Mala and white Tilak down their bindis on their foreheads. This look is also recreated by many fashion influencers these days a lot.
Created on Nov 23rd 2021 00:35. Viewed 274 times.