Trade Secrets: How to Craft Bullet Points like a PRO Copywriterby Content Recyclers The Revolution Of Writing
Whether you are a newbie or an experienced, all writers want to write high-impact content as PRO copywriters write. But, do you know what PRO writers exactly do to keep readers’ attention to their articles? Well, they use bullet points as these points can convert your weak and boring content into high-engaging content. So, they are known as one of the most important tricks to write content that everyone love and share. Here are some reasons why bullet points are so much effective for writing.
- They liven up your writing
- They’re easy to scan
- They capture your visitors’ attention
Hope, you are now clear how much bullet points are important for making your content appealing. But, what if you don’t know how to write bullet points correctly? How to make them more attractive? Well, many writers don’t know using them in their writing! However, you don’t need to worry if you are one of them as here are some smart ways of using bullet points that PRO writers do when delivering SEO and blog copywriting services.
- Keep your points simple and short: Avoid complex and lengthy outlines to make sure the readers understand your purpose. Also, you don’t need to use detailed outline jumble of subtitles and sub-bullets in your writing as points are designed for clarity, not confusion. So, always use brief, concise or simple points to make them engaging.
- Keep each list item in the same format: Now, you must be thinking what it means keeping list items parallel, right? Well, it means you should keep all the point in the same type of grammatical construction. For example, if you start one with a verb, start all of them with a verb.
- Stick to consistent punctuation throughout: Keeping punctuation consistent is very important for you if you are using bullet points in your writing. For instance: if the structure of your bullets is completed with multiple sentences, you need to use capital letters and punctuation. But, if your points are not proper sentences, avoid ending with punctuation.
- Keep your style consistent: Whether you follow AP Stylebook or the Chicago Manual of Style for articles, SEO content, and blogs, always remember to keep your style consistent and parallel as these things are non-negotiable.
- Experiments with different symbols: If you want to make your bullet points attractive, you need to experiment with different symbols. Always using solid disks or squares is not necessary. In order to make your content attractive, you can try dashes, triangles or anything else. Apart from this, you can use arrow symbol for a list of instructions, action points or commands. It is perfect for conveying a sense of action.
As you can see that writing bullet points is not difficult but, it is also a truth that a little bit of mistake can make your content flop. You need to pay a lot of heeds while crafting content for your needs. You should choose a professional business writer who includes all the key elements while crafting content for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Just get in touch with professionals for blog and SEO copywriting services to get the best results.
Created on May 27th 2019 05:55. Viewed 225 times.