Top Tips for Learning New Language at Ultra Luxury Apartments in Kolkataby Avani Rai THE 42
Do you think that your kid can learn to speak a language, especially English, just by joining a professional course? You wish it were so easy. In order to learn how to speak a language, it is important to practice speaking first. This exercise can be done with your kid inside your ultra-luxury apartments in Kolkata only.
Once the kid learns to speak even little bit of this language, you can follow some tips to improve the kid’s spoken English.
There are certain things that the kid must know:
- Learning a new language is difficult. The child should not be afraid to make mistakes. Teach the child that only when you hear the mistakes, will you be able to correct that. So, encourage the child to speak.
- Surround your child with elements of that language. Be it music, movies or books- make sure the child sees and hears enough of the language to be able to speak it fluently. This passive learning is the best form of learning
- Practice all the time. That is the key. When your child is spending his or her leisure at the ultra-luxury apartments you stay in, encourage speaking to the child in English.
- Make a study plan for home. The time you are going to spend on training in a week, should be planned. This routine has to be followed.
- Your other family members should help the kid too. They should push the kid to speak the new language with them so that he or she is in constant practice.
- Brush up the four core skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. These need to be a continuous process. Work on it to improve the kid’s learning.
- Encourage the kid to keep a notebook. He or she should learn a new word every day and its uses. Teach them how to use it in a sentence and encourage them to use the same word at least 3 times in different context throughout the day.
- Break the kid’s long-term goal into several short terms goals so that it is easier for the kid to achieve them.
- You should take frequent vocabulary tests. Until and unless your kid learns the vocabulary part correctly, it is not possible to bring fluency to a language.
You have to remember, for a kid, learning should be fun. You must not make the kid memorize vocabulary books or textbooks to teach him or her the language faster. You need to be patient and understand what technique is working out for the kid.
If the kid is a reader, buy books of the language he/she is learning. If the kid is a viewer, play films of that language. For a good listener, songs work the best. These mediums put together can brush up the spelling and pronunciation part.
Once your kid is doing good, you should reward the kid. This will boost the kid’s interest in doing better. These are the best ways to encourage your kid to learn a language at the comfort of your ultra-luxury apartments in Kolkata. Remember, kids learn the best within a familiar ambience.
Created on Nov 13th 2018 06:29. Viewed 173 times.