Top Pro Tips To Paint The Ceiling Of Your Houseby Eva Spenser Innovation
If you do not colour the ceiling properly, your room does not look shiny and bright. Better, you need to follow some tips to make easy your works, and you can paint the ceiling like a pro.
- Clear the rooms: Before you start to paint the room ceiling, you need to remove the furniture and other equipment from the room. Free the space of your room to protect your furniture from damage. Now, you need to check whether the ceiling is dust-free or not. If you find it dusty and dirty, you need to vacuuming it first.
After that, you need to cover the floor with clothes. You can also cover the windows and doors with clothes to protect its colour. Now, you should cover the top of the wall with tape. Before you paint the ceiling, you should apply a coat of stain block primer. Once, the primer is absorbed, you are ready to colour it.
- Divide into parts the whole ceiling: At first, for doing your work easy, you need to divide the ceiling into small parts. Therefore, you do not need to paint the ceiling across the straight line at one time. Better colour the small spaces one by one. However, if you are still confused, you can give a ring to the Melbourne painters.
- Selection of ideal rollers: If you prefer painting a ceiling with a roller, you do not choose heavy weighted roller for painting. Otherwise, it increases your burden more. You are advised to select light weighted roller so that you can easily hold it and colour it.
In addition, you can purchase a roller extender. Hence, you do not need to bend more. You should also arrange a step ladder for getting better support. When you are going to paint the ceiling, you require third or fourth step to colour the ceiling.
- Use of angled brush and paint tray: If you do not want to use tape for covering the upper part of the wall, you can take the help of an angled brush. Firstly, you require to cut the corners of the ceiling as well as the edges.
In the next stage, you should pour the colour into a tray and then, dip the roller into it. It helps you to hold the colour in one hand, while your other hand is busy to roll the paint in the ceiling. For more information, you can contact the experts Melbourne house painters.
- Colour in zigzag lines: After you complete to primer the ceiling, you need to paint it in zigzag lines. You can create V or W shape across the ceiling. Once you complete to paint the ceiling, you require to repeat the process for the second time.
At last, you need to remove the painter’s tape both from the edge of ceiling and light fixtures. Do not keep the roller without washing it. Clean the roller into the hot and soapy water. Nonetheless, if you want to get more advice on painting of ceiling, you can consult the experts.
Created on Feb 3rd 2020 01:12. Viewed 205 times.