Top Pro Tips To Clean The Artificial Grassby Eva Spenser Innovation
Installation of artificial lawn offers you to enjoy not only its beauty but also it can make worthy your investment. Once you install the grass, you do not need to spend much on its maintenance. If you follow some basic maintenance tips, you can keep it clean and can enjoy the long-lasting effect of it.
- Regular brush: Are you looking for a natural shine? You need to brush your artificial lawn regularly. You need to take a plastic rake or broom to brush the grass. It is wise to avoid any metal rake for brushing purpose; otherwise, it damages the turf. Brushing the lawn helps you to keep your artificial grass fresh and springy.
In order to brush the artificial lawn, you should start from one corner. If you have lack of time to clean the yard due to your tight schedule, you can call the experts. They will gently and delicately clean your artificial grass in Mandurah.
- Dust and stain removal: If you do not clean the dust and debris from the grass, your lawn may look dull. Better, you need to spray water every day not to accumulate the dust in the grass. You can also keep away the organic elements, which have hardened or dried, from the lawn.
To spray the solution, you need to mix detergent and water. Once you spread across the lawn, you require to mop it. Not only dust and debris, but cleaning method can also remove the stains from the artificial grass. You should ensure that you use only mild chemicals for the cleaning purpose, otherwise harsh chemical may start reaction with the artificial material.
- Remove odor from your lawn: How often your pet pee on the artificial grass? Do you immediately clean it? If your answer is no, then you feel bad odor or stain from the lawn. Apart from this, if you arrange barbecues on it, you can see a deep mark of oil and food bits on the grass. If you leave the stain without cleaning it, the artificial lawn does not serve its purpose in the long term.
In order to clean the stain and remove the pet urinal odor from the grass, you require to use enzyme cleaner. In addition, cleaning artificial grass with vinegar is beneficial to remove the deep stains of oil or other food bits. Hence, you should mix vinegar and water is same proportion.
- Treatment for mould and bacteria: Do you find coloured spots on several places of your lawn? This refers that mould is formed on the artificial grass. In order to prevent chemical damage, you should apply hydrogen peroxide and then clean the place with water. For further query, you can reach to the professionals.
- Cover the turf with sand: In order to fill turf of your lawn, you need to spread silica sand. To give an even look, you should take brush and broom and distribute the sand across the area. Once you complete the silica sand distribution, you should leave it for two hours, and they can walk through the area.
In a nutshell, proper maintenance and care lead you to experience the long-lasting effect of your artificial lawn grass. It helps to keep your lawn stain, lush and odor free.
Author’s Bio: The author has had prior experience of taking help from the expert and hence, writes content for providing tips on how to clean artificial grass.
Created on Feb 11th 2020 01:54. Viewed 410 times.