Top Most Attraction not to miss out in Lagos, Nigeriaby Delta Flights Reservations Delta Airlines Reservations
Lagos is one of the biggest cities in Nigeria, with mesmerizing art culture and addictive food culture, the city welcomes its visitors with open arms on all occasions. Sprawling with endless activities, you’ll be spoilt for choices while narrowing down your choices as to where you should kick start your journey from.
If you have wanted to visit Lagos this winter with your family than start making your reservation with Delta Airlines Reservations for the best travel experience. Whether you wish to fly for Lagos or Mexico or any other popular destination, you name it and Delta Airlines flight reservations will take you there. Fly more and pay less when you choose to work with us, get the best seats, the cheapest flight tickets and get a chance to earn travel points, redeem your points for a seat upgrade when you book your flight tickets.
Top Most Attraction not to miss out in Lagos, Nigeria
Given below are some of the top attractions in Lagos, Nigeria that is worth visiting:
1. Nike Art Gallery: Nike Art Gallery is an art gallery owned by one of the most renowned artists in Nigeria- Nike Okundaye. A large number of authentic and modern art is being displayed, the galleries speak volumes and reflect Nike’s love for art, love, and friendship. It is a four-story art gallery and if lucky enough there are chances of bumping on Nike in the building.
2. Terra Kulture: A few minutes’ walk away from the Beach Bar, the Terra Kulture is an art center as well as a popular place where you can relish onto some real Nigerian cuisine. Along with art, one can find plenty of quirky art crafts, bookshops, galleries, workshops, and events.
Lekki Market: A wealth of craftwork and wood crafted designs from all across Nigeria and West Africa are being displayed on the Lekki Market. The market is located 10km away from Victoria Island and is often called Jakende by the locals. Most services handmade using woods have now become a specialty among the tourists and locals. From colorful hats, utensils to eye-catching chairs, you can find everything here.
4. Kalakuta Republic Museum: The Kalakuta Republic Museum once served as the resident of the popular singer FelaKuti. This museum converted building is now an open museum its visitors can get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the legendary singer.
5. TafawaBalewa Square: This is an important center where all the commercial undertaking of Lagos takes place. It is also home to some of the most iconic monuments like the Remembrance Arcade, the statue of the Gargantuan Horses and also the Independence House.
6. Lekki Conservation Center: This Conservation Center is fully operated by the Nigerian Conservation Foundation. It is home to extremely large tracts of swampy marshlands thriving with rich flora and fauna. With a hammock of walkable paths, its visitors can catch a glimpse of rare wild species like crocodiles, monkeys and several bird species.
We hope this article has helped you narrow down your choices about popular destinations can Lagos. If you are not convinced and want to find out more about popular destinations you can visit Delta Airlines official website today and make informed judgments. Also if you are looking for pocket-friendly flight tickets, cheap tour packages, seasonal sales and offers on flight tickets or money-saving tips and tricks, we can provide you complete assistance under a single roof.
For any information then call our Delta Airlines phone number.
Created on Oct 25th 2019 02:47. Viewed 333 times.