Top MBA Colleges in Mumbaiby Steven J. WordPress Website Developer
Mumbai has some of the top engineering and management schools, for Arts, Architecture and other fields. The University of Mumbai was ranked 42 by Business Insider back in 2012 and stands at 5th position among the very best universities in India. Mumbai has a Great portfolio of management schools with Indian Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Narsee Monji, Jamnalal Bajaj and K. J. Somaiya one of the top management schools. Most of these colleges are associated with the University of Mumbai.
Are you currently likely to pursue MBA from Mumbai, the financial capital of India? Are you searching for the most suitable MBA colleges in Mumbai accepting CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, MAHCET for MBA admission?
Based on in-depth research, mbarendezvous.com will help you know all about MBA schools in Mumbai. Read this article for a listing of MBA colleges in Mumbai, Placements, Fee, Cutoffs and a lot more to help you choose the right MBA college in Mumbai
Here the Best MBA Colleges in Mumbai:
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Matunga West, Mumbai
- School of Business Management - NMIMS University, Mumbai, Vile Parle West
- NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education, NMIMS University
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Andheri West, Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Churchgate, Mumbai
- Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Malad West, Mumbai
- MET Institute of Management, Bandra West, Mumbai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management Studies and Research (BVIMSR), Navi Mumbai
- Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management, Bandra West, Mumbai
- SGPC's Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies, Matunga East, Mumbai
Created on Jul 18th 2019 10:13. Viewed 81 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.