Top Father’s Day Gift Ideas For 2018by Manish Tiwari Digital marketing manager
A father is
a daughter’s first love and a son’s first superhero. A father throughout his
life words as hard as he can for his family and especially for his kids. Don’t
you think he deserves the best in return for all his efforts? Father’s day is
one of the best opportunities where you can make him feel special and most
importantly loved. But there is just one tiny problem; you study in a boarding
school! As I said this is a tiny problem because though you cannot go and buy him
the perfect gift personally, however, there is always an option of sending father’s day gifts online. Thank god
for this technologically driven era, that allows us to send same day gifts delivery across India.
what to gift daddy could be a tedious job, so here is the top father’s day unique gifts idea for you:
- “My Hero Dad” Cushion And Mug Combo - You can gift your precious daddy a special cushion and coffee mug combo with “My Daddy is my Hero” printed on it. This will make his day special. He will get reminded of you every time he drinks coffee.
- The Lucky Bamboo Plant – This plant is considered to be a lucky plant and is believed to bring health, wealth, and happiness. Why not bring some luck in your daddy’s life when you were born so lucky to have a father like him.
- Blissful Buddha – Lord Buddha is an idol who brings peace into our lives. This is not just a decorative gift, but also is a significant one. Gift a beautiful idol of Lord Buddha and add some positivity in your father’s life. This can also serve as the best option for adding a lovely piece of décor to your daddy’s living area.
- Dad Recipe Cup – Express to your dad what he is made of, awesome, hero, and fun these words perfectly describe a father. So why not get a mug with the recipe of dad printed on it. This is one of the best ways to tell your dad that he is truly awesome and fun as well.
- Father’s Day Cake – Sending a cake to daddy is a mandatory thing on father’s day. No celebration is complete without cakes. To add a cherry on the top, you can get a cool customized cake made for your real life hero. Also, why not give his sweet tooth a treat.
- A Cube Lit Tabletop Lamp – you can gift a stunning tabletop lamp that is sure to create magic in your daddy’s room. The lamp can be customized and can have all your beautiful memories stored in them.
- Foosball Table – A foosball is a game that is loosely based on the game of football, besides just that it is played on a table-top. So let your daddy bring out the child within him and have the time of his life while he relives the memories of spending his childhood playing on grounds.
- Cardholder – You can gift your father a really special card holder with a personalized message engraved on it so that whenever your daddy reaches out for his card, he can look at your message and smile.
- A Music Set With His Favourite Song Collection – After spending long hours at work, when daddy comes back home, it would be great for him to listen to music that he loves and enjoys listening to. Music has never failed to uplift someone’s mood. Listening to some soft tunes can really help your father sooth his mind.
- Customised Pen – Anything that has a customized touch will never fail to make one feel special. You could gift your daddy a pen with his name engraved and this will definitely come in handy for him while he works at the office. A normal pen is a very common gift for fathers, but there is always a scope to make things unique.
- Candlelight Dinner With Dad – Due to busy work schedules, daddy might forget to actually live his personal life, arranging a candlelight dinner for him with your own pocket money will make him obliged to go for the dinner despite his work schedule, this will help him to get rid of his boring work life at least for one night. A bonus is you are keeping mum happy too. After all, a happy mom will keep a happy dad too.
- Power Bank – Your daddy’s poor phone gets no rest at all, it works as hard as your father does, from attending work calls to fulfilling family requirements. While performing all these duties, the phone may run out of charge, and god forbid if the battery dies just when he has an important call to make, it could be a horror for daddy. Gifting a power bank can ensure that he has a smooth day at work.
- A Foot Massager – This machine is a delight! Not just for anybody but especially for daddies who spend tiresome hours at work, just to make sure he has his family secure. The life of being a father can prove to be difficult, and his children are ideally the ones who can make it a lot easier. A foot massager at the end of his hectic schedule can really help him feel better.
- Handmade Cards – No matter how technologically advanced the world gets, and the E-Cards try to take over, a handmade card will never lose its essence. When your father will receive a Happy Father’s Day card, his heart will melt to see his child make an effort to make that card.
Your father has worked hard for you to have each day of your life on this planet earth a lot easier to survive, so don’t you think it’s your duty to make this one day special, and it is possible, just send father’s day gifts for Dad and he is sure to have a big smile on his face.
Created on Jun 14th 2018 01:35. Viewed 239 times.