Top Cancer Specialists In Delhi Shares 8 Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Breast Cancerby Cancer Consult India Cancer Consult India If you have been wondering how Breast Cancer Treatment In Noida or Breast Cancer Treatment In Delhi works, then the great oncologists in New Delhi and Noida have worked together to recognize the symptoms of breast cancer to bring to you the ways we can reduce their risk of getting diagnosed by this disease. We suggest that you visit the Best Breast Cancer Doctor in Delhi to get yourself regularly checked. Other than that we have made a list of some habits that you can inculcate in your daily life that will help you to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
Causes Of Breast CancerEven the best Cancer Specialist in Delhi NCR will not be able to pinpoint what causes breast cancer. Scientists and doctors have been looking into breast cancer causes for years, but seldom would you find your Breast cancer specialist giving you a specific cause. No one can say why breast cancer occurs in one woman and not in the other. What is understood is that breast cancer is caused when there is damage to the cell's DNA.
How To Prevent Breast Cancer?
( The do's and don'ts to prevent breast cancer)
The Best Oncologist in Delhi, just like any other breast cancer doctor would prescribe these 8 ways you can prevent the risk of breast cancer.
- Limit Your Alcohol Intake: Try to be a teetotaler or social drinker. Avoid drinking too much as alcohol can increase the chances of getting breast cancer. Alcohol also has other harmful effects on the body. Try to limit yourself to one drink; if you drink moderately, you do not have to worry.
- Keep Your Body Weight In Check: There are many reasons why you can gain a little more weight. It does not always mean harmful. It is better that you go to a doctor and make sure that you are healthy to lead a good life, and your body weight will not hinder your daily activities. If you are a woman who has been through menopause, putting on more weight can lead to various types of cancer, including breast cancer.
- Exercise Regularly: This is a must for everyone. This will not only keep your mood happy but will also help you keep in shape. Even if you do a 30-minute workout plan every day, you will have a lesser chance of getting breast cancer.
- Eat Fruits And Vegetables: Incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Make sure that you are eating healthy, and you should also visit a nutritionist so that you can get the best plan for yourself. This balanced diet, along with your exercise, will keep you fit and reduce the chance of getting breast cancer.
- Quit Smoking: Everybody knows that smoking causes cancer, smoking can also lead to breast cancer, as researchers have pointed out. Smoking does not do any good for anyone, and you should quit it as soon as possible.
- If You Can Breastfeed, Then Do So: Breastfeeding is not only good for your child, but even one year of breastfeeding in your life lower the chances of getting diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Avoid Getting Exposed To Radiation And Pollution: Take care of yourself and your surroundings. Use masks and other purifying equipment to keep you safe.
- Avoid Taking Too Much Hormone: You should limit you are taking of hormone and consult your doctor for other alternatives.
Lead a healthy life and try to keep breast cancer at bay. Be sure to visit an oncologist to know more.
Also Read: Does Cold Water Cause Cancer? Know What Expert Oncologist In Noida Says
Created on Mar 4th 2020 01:49. Viewed 637 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.