Top All-in-One Marketing Platformsby Mike Smith Marketing
For businesses that are not eager to spend a fortune on buying multiple marketing systems, it is wise to get the names of the best marketing platforms 2019. These all-in-one marketing platforms offer marketing automation, content management, customer relationship management, social media marketing, SEO functions etc. Instead of aiming at offering very hi-tech features to clients, these platforms offer user-friendly features, such as email marketing, lead management, web forms and surveys, content management and blogging, sites and landing pages, live chats, e-commerce, mobile marketing, dashboards and analytics, content promotion and distribution etc. The following are some of the best marketing platforms 2019:
- HubSpot offers attractive features like landing page creation, email marketing, social media marketing, analytics, reporting, SEO, content management etc.
- Infusion soft refers to a comprehensive marketing platform meant for small enterprises. It provides the elementary contact management, marketing automation, CRM, e-commerce features etc into one SaaS product which is subscription-based.
- Kentico refers to a completely integrated e-commerce ASP.Net CMS, online marketing tool which enables users to create optimized digital experiences.
- Sharp Spring is a feature-rich flexible marketing platform which can offer you dynamic forms, behavior-based email marketing, blog builders, landing page creation, universal CMS compatibility, etc.
- Hatchback refers to an all-in-one marketing platform that caters to small enterprises. This marketing software for B2B businesses allows enterprises to drive more sales. It can combine email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM to convert emails into conversations. Hatchback offers marketing agencies a rather affordable sales platform and ranks high in customer satisfaction.
- Adobe Business Catalyst refers to an all-in-one cloud platform which is used for creating and managing content and online stores. This comes with built-in CRM, sales services and marketing features like email marketing and e-commerce.
- Booker is a cloud-based appointment scheduling, PoS, business management software which has been powering salons all over the world. This software comes with a whole set of management features which allow businesses to manage booking schedules, customer interactions, payments etc. Its key features include social media booking, built-in scheduler, integrated Point of Sale features, customer surveys, and email marketing. Besides, Booker also provides CRM capabilities, business intelligence or BI dashboard, customer loyalty programs, inventory management reporting engine etc.
- Go Squared can offer real-time site analytics for all kinds of websites. This real-time dashboard will offer you site analytics to every individual. Go Squared has been changing the manner in which businesses grow by combining CRM, analytics, live chats and marketing automation features into one user-friendly and robust platform.
- Spokal is another leading inbound marketing platform for freelancers and smaller businesses that lack a full-fledged marketing department. It can automate grunt work, lessen time to execute the inbound campaigns, speed up results, and helps to highlight those creative aspects which appear to be working to your advantage.
- Finally, Salesfusion is a marketing platform for B2B businesses which can offer you all that you need. It comes with a curated toolset which includes advanced automation features, intuitive campaign builders, superior reporting etc. The purpose of Salesfusion is to help businesses align their sales and marketing in order to boost sales. It helps to create customized digital interactions which may be used between departments seamlessly. Such conversations can be used by both marketing and sales teams for communicating better with promising leads that can guarantee higher revenues.
Created on Mar 29th 2019 02:08. Viewed 137 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.