Top 7 SEO Ranking Factors in 2017by praj v. SEO Executive
For SEO, today is big question how to get the keyword ranking in search engines? Today technologies are made more advance and all search engines can improve their ranking algorithm factor and update their ranking rules.
Nowadays it is more crucial for SEO which ranking factors are getting the rank.
Ranking factors that might once have had a huge effect on search rankings may no longer matter all that much, and new ranking factors (such as mobile-friendliness or HTTPS) can emerge to reflect changing technologies and user behaviors.
There are top seven SEO Ranking Factors in 2017
1. Website security (HTTPS): Move HTTP to HTTPs your website. Recommended switching to HTTPS to help with conversions and building trust.
2. Content length: Content length is most important ranking factor today. if your content length is long then generally had a positive correlation with search rankings.
3. Keywords: Use long tail, context, and synonyms based keyword in title, content. Today it is not more require to target your main keyword in anchor text, it’s look like spammy.
4. Website traffic: Nowadays website traffic is a important ranking factors, it’s impact on ranking.
5. User signals: These two user signal are important for ranking factors:
1. Bounce rate: If you need ranking for your website then decrease bounce rate.
2. Page Session: Higher pages per session correlates with rankings.
6. Links: High quality link building is recent super important ranking factor. Today require quality backlinks from referring domains and referring sites.
7. Site speed: Site speed is a long-lasting ranking factor, and it’s becoming more vital as mobile usage continues to rise.
Created on Nov 1st 2017 03:20. Viewed 301 times.