Top 7 Reasons to choose onyx marble over other marbleby Charbhuja Marble Marble Dealers In Delhi Onyx's unparalleled versatility and exotic beauty build an aura of nearly unrivaled elegance and sophistication. Most of the onyx used in home decoration comes from calcite, a mineral which is also the basis for travertine, calcareous stone, and marble. However, its resemblance to the latter is the reason why onyx is sometimes called "onyx marble." Onyx has a smooth and porous base, much like marble. It has a relatively low density, similar to the marbles. It makes it more pliable and smoother than other natural stone tiles. This comes in a variety of colors that are mostly earth-toned and can be finished in several ways, although it is usually polished to a high shine.
Reasons to choose onyx marble over marble.
- Versatility - For fireplace surrounds, tabletops, and floor medallions, it can be made into intricate mosaic inlays. Onyx is a flexible stone but one with striking beauty as well.
- Durable – Onyx, being from the family of marbles, is quite durable to stand almost any external pressure you infer on it.
- Wide color palette - Because it is made by design, the patterns are all different, and with hues ranging from pale gold to dark red, onyx tiles can fit into almost any color scheme.
- Allows backlighting - The color and pattern variations can be enhanced by backlighting, which uses the natural translucence of onyx to bring a matte, rich glow to almost any room.
- Countertops that make a statement - Its translucency coupled with its generous offer of brown, red, white, green, and black colors and shades is what makes every onyx countertop a visual masterpiece.
- Natural, earthy tones – Onyx is eye-catching and does not look factory-manufactured because of its earthy tones, a truly impeccable addition to your home.
- Scratch and heat resistant – Onyx is a tough material and has no problems dealing with damage from heat and scratches, which is very important for a material that is used in countertops and floorings.
Differences between onyx and marble
Even though onyx and marble are both sedimentary rocks, there are a few differences. Onyx is a rarer and more exotic material. It is slightly softer, which makes it easier to shape and style. It is also translucent, which allows some cool backlighting setups to enhance the beauty of your house.
Charbhuja – the best Onyx marble dealer in Delhi
Charbhuja was established 63 years ago in 1957 and expanded to Delhi in 1989. With decades of experience in serving customers, big and small, they are undoubtedly the best marble dealers in Delhi. Looking at their client list, which includes names such as Le Meridien Hotel, Hotel Jaypee and DLF Park Place, among many others, one can conclude that they are one of the top 10 marble companies in India. They have the best imported marble and are onyx marble dealers since 2002 when they started importing marbles from different corners of the world, based on their customer needs and demands, establishing themselves as the best Imported marble manufacturer in Delhi.
Also Read: 9-Point Checklist for Before, After and During Marble Installation for every Architect or Interior Designer
Created on Mar 17th 2020 00:32. Viewed 163 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.