Top 6 reasons to include blog on your ecommerce websiteby Rahul Singh Make My Business Online Blogging is, of course, an inexpensive content marketing method for most businesses. To be successful, you need to assign responsibility to a single individual or position a percentage of your budget to an accomplished content marketer outsourcing the job. This extra commitment is the primary reason why a good chunk of eCommerce sites still don't own a website blog. This may be a missed opportunity, particularly in eCommerce, where many niches are not yet overly saturated with high-quality content.
Reasons to include a blog on your eCommerce website.
- Climbing the SEO rankings - eCommerce Website blogs can help you in being found through search results. Blog posts give you the chance to include keywords that suit your brand and products naturally so that you can appeal to those who are already searching for companies like yours.
- Spotlighting specific products - You can use your website blog to highlight specific items that will help your clients learn more about them. Using a blog article to illustrate features, advantages, demonstrations, pictures, and other components can help you present your goods in new ways that can help boost conversions.
- Building trust - When you blog, by sharing valuable information, tips, observations, highlights, and other content, you position yourself as an expert on your subject. This can help build confidence with your purchasers and create a positive image for your company.
- Cost-effective eCommerce marketing - eCommerce Blogs generate a continuous stream of traffic to your site for very little money. Content also remains relevant for longer than just a season, bringing new visitors to the site without having to lift a finger after publishing.
- Reacting to industry and consumer changes - A website blog will allow you to respond and comment on developments in your industry with greater depth and information for your social media channels. This will build consumer confidence and skyrocket the credibility of your brand.
- Establishing your brand and voice - It's important to establish a distinct tone and voice that suits your company and brand. An eCommerce Website blog will help you stake your claim in your industry while highlighting your expertise.
Some do's and don'ts before starting a blog.
- Add value and no fluff.
- Clear goals.
- Build your brand.
- Being disorganized and random.
- Overusing product photos.
MMBO - A leader in eCommerce website development
MMBO is the best digital marketing company in Delhi and not in their own words but from the several hundred testimonials of satisfied customers. In addition to creating exactly the kind of eCommerce website you want, they distinguish themselves from any other online marketing company in Delhi NCR through six key points:
- eCommerce strategy – There are scores of eCommerce development companies in Delhi NCR, but none possess the strategy of MMBO. The site and the content flow is completely planned out through a sample template that is easy to use and engaging for the user.
- Store management – Creating a user-friendly and flexible admin panel that is a web-based to manage products and full reporting of stats.
- Cross-Device solution – Today, most online transactions happen through smartphones, and MMBO creates responsive sites that are smooth and intuitive on various devices.
- Brand video and product shoot – Concept creation and shooting of photo and video demos.
- Security and payment gateway – Secure and SSL enabled websites that allow net banking, card, and UPI payments.
- Integrations and shipping – MMBO Integrates the site with a third party shipping solution for easy logistic tracking.
- Advertising and marketing – SEO friendly sites, email automation, brand promotions on social media through creative content.
Also Read: Ecommerce Website Development Guide: How Network latency can improve your website
Created on Mar 24th 2020 04:29. Viewed 172 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.