Top 5 Stock Market Training Institute in Indiaby Rahul Roy Author
1. National Institute of Security Market
The NSIM is one of the best and the oldest Stock market training institute in India established in the year 2006. The National Institute of Security Market is well known for providing full time, short time, part-time training courses in the Stock market.
NISM offers both full-time and short time courses such as the postgraduate program in securities markets and NISM certified courses in the securities market (NCCSM)
In general, the fees for a stock market course ranges from 4 lakh to 10 lakh. Also, the fees depend on the type of course you select.
2. Nifty Trading Academy
The SEBI registered Nifty Trading Academy is in Surat, Gujarat. This is the training institute running from the past 10 years. This Training Institute offers various courses related to trading and investors with market training.
The Nifty Training Academy offers different stock market courses including diploma courses in technical analysis, intraday trading courses, advance technical analysis courses, profit-based courses along with dealing with free stock market material.
Although the fee structure is different for every course, still the fees range from Rs.6000 to 3.54 Lakh.
3. Stock Market Institute
The stock market institute is based in Bangalore which is one of the most comprehensive stock market training institutes in India. The institute offers a high level of stock market training with quality curriculum, videos, and training software. The students are well trained with technical analysis, fundamental analysis currencies and commodities training.
The Stock market institute offers courses of certified courses of professional diploma in the capital market as well as certified courses on capital markets. The courses offered to the students are based on practical learning with the latest techniques and trends of the index and select stocks with live streaming and live examples.
4. Stock Pro Online Academy
Stock Pro online academy is one of the fastest-growing stock market training institutes in India. Established in 2016, the academy has more than 10,00 members learning about the stock market trade with improved skills and confidence
All in One Trading Course, Commodity Pure Profit Course, PRO-INTRADAY COURSE, MARKET PROFILE COMBO COURSE, PRO TRADE & RISK MANAGEMENT WEBINAR SESSION, PRO TRADE & RISK MANAGEMENT WEBINAR SESSION
The fees are different for different courses but the ranges start from 1400 to 200000
IBBM is well known for offering financial market education and training in Delhi, NCR. The students from IBBM have established an exciting career in Financial Markets and well settled. This institute has helped many students and is being promoted by the Well India group.
The courses offered by IBBM include NCFM, NISM, Smart Investor, Certified Technical Analyst, Fundamental Equity Research, Currency trading, Portfolio and wealth management, etc. The institute also offers weekend classes.
How to choose stock market training courses
- Explore and compare the portfolio of different institutes including trainers, services offered and features.
- Check the content of the courses and know whether they are the same which you are searching for.
- Compare the duration and completion of course and fees.
- Get an idea of the courses increases your knowledge about the stock market
- Ask is the institute offers the live training of stocks market
- Check the courses are covering the basics as well as advanced stock market content.
- Look for the registration of Institute with SEBI.
- Is the institute offers support after the completion of course?
- Ask for the feedback, reviews of previous professional.
What are the skills required for a career in the Stock market?
- You must have basic knowledge of Economics including politics, inflation, deflation, risk, and factors affecting the stock market.
- You must pose analytical skills to carry out analysis of shares in the stock market with mathematical knowledge to do various calculations while dealing in the stock market.
- You must have good communication skills during the course curriculum.
If you are looking for your future in the stock market, attending stock market courses is one of the ways to make your process smooth in the stock market. But rely on stock market courses are not enough to get success. You must have information from other sources like reading books, attending workshops, seminars, etc. This will help you in getting insights into the stock markets and you can analyze and take better decisions making stock market training and investment.
Created on Feb 23rd 2020 00:04. Viewed 608 times.