Tips to Prepare for BodyTite Liposuction Surgeryby BodySculpt NYC Body Sculpt - Plastic Surgery
Body contouring now involves the use of minimally invasive techniques that require only local anesthesia. BodyTite is one such versatile procedure that provides excellent aesthetic results. Performed using the FDA-approved BodyTite device by InMode, BodyTite liposuction in New York City is a safe, minimally-invasive cosmetic surgical procedure that provides efficient removal of stubborn fat along with superior skin tightening effects. This minimally-invasive procedure uses patented RFAL™ (radiofrequency assisted liposuction) technology to provide effective body contouring results without the added downtime and scars of conventional liposuction treatment.
BodyTite liposuction surgery precisely targets and melts unwanted fat deposits. This breakthrough remodeling procedure is carried out under local anesthesia and could be the ideal option for men and women who don’t want to go under the knife to achieve their body contouring goals. A healthy person with unwanted fat deposits but good skin quality may experience good skin contraction after the procedure. To enjoy optimal results, patients need to be mentally and physically prepared for the treatment. Going by your surgeon’s guidance is important to get through the treatment, recover easily, and achieve optimal results.
Here are some tips to prepare for BodyTite liposuction surgery:
• As BodyTite is an ideal choice for healthy people who are close to their ideal weight, make sure you are close to your ideal weight.
• Your BodyTite liposuction surgeon will decide whether preliminary examinations are necessary, such as blood tests, an electrocardiogram, or x-rays of the lungs. These tests should be performed several weeks before the procedure.
• Discuss any supplements or medications you take with your surgeon and follow his/her advice on them.
• Inform your surgeon about any allergies that you have.
• Medications that contain ibuprofen or aspirin should be avoided to minimize the risk of bruising and swelling since they affect the blood’s clotting mechanism.
• Arrange for someone to drive you home after the procedure and if needed, arrange for someone to stay with you for few days and help with household chores.
• Avoid alcohol and quit smoking at least two weeks before and until 2 weeks after surgery, or else it can affect the healing process.
• Avoid overexposure to the sun before the procedure
• If you develop a cold or infection prior to the procedure, inform your surgeon as the surgery may need to be postponed.
Although bruising and swelling is inevitable even with BodyTite liposuction in New York City as in the case of many other minimally-invasive cosmetic surgical procedures, with proper care most patients recover quickly and return to normal activities within a few days. Along with pre-operative instructions, patients are also advised to follow post-operative care tips to promote smooth healing and recovery.
Most importantly, to make the procedure a safe, memorable, and rewarding experience, choose an expert BodyTite liposuction surgeon providing services in an AAAASF-accredited practice. A reliable surgeon will educate you on the guidelines to be followed to optimize your BodyTite liposuction experience.
Created on May 11th 2020 02:46. Viewed 247 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.