Tips to Access Your AOL Mail Account If You Forgot AOL Passwordby AOL Help How to solve AOL Mail Issues?
Who knows what you could be missing when you cannot log in to your email account? There are a few ways to recover AOL passwords and usernames if you have forgotten your login details. AOL provides a variety of services as well as being a search engine. It also provides its users with webmail that is reliable and safe in all ways. This webmail is authenticated by username and password and users can easily access their mail by logging into their account. Many users find it hard to remember their passwords and sometimes forgot AOL password and can’t log in to their email account. If you try to interfere up with your email then there is a way you can recover your forgotten password for AOL webmail. In this post, I will share the easiest way for you to reset your old AOL account password.
How to Recover AOL Mail Password?
First of all, understand the problem properly
You remember the username but forgot AOL password. This situation indicates that you have an existing AOL account, so you do not have the same login password for your account.
You can use the following ways to recover your password.
· Start the site explorer and go to AOL sign in tab.
· Type your current user name of AOL account and click on forget password link
· You’ll get the page “Let’s reset your password” that asks for your AOL username. Make sure that you do not fill in @aol.com in the given folder. Example: email@example.com [not correct] Sort XYZ [correct] firstname.lastname@example.org [not correct].
You’re having a confirmation page now. There are 2 options available here.
· Text message verification
· Verification of Phone Number
Select what is better.
· You will also get the authentication code either in your text message with a registered mobile number or with registered password recovery email and you need to check it and then you get “New password” page.
· Enter your current password.
How to Create a Strong AOL Password
· Minimum length 8 to 16 characters
· Alphabets as well as digits
· must have upper and lower case
· required one special character like! @#^$ etc.
· Then press on save button
· The next page will inform you that your password has been changed by clicking on the upgrade button.
· You can now see the login page after clicking the upgrade now button which will see your username already written over there and ask for your password. Select the password that you’ve just reset and sign in.
· The next tab asks you a question about security. Any time Change AOL Password to keep your account safe and stable, it is recommended to update your security issue.
· Then you can see your account settings page verify if all the specifics are correct and revised.
· Sign out and sign in once again with the updated password to check.
· People have trouble creating strong passwords, so here are few ideas for change AOL mail passwords.
· Do not use your password as your first name, date of birth or as a password for your personal information.
· You will use combos of symbols, numbers and sign. It allows the password complicated and strong. For longer periods of time, a good password may be safe and protected.
· You must have 8 characters and it will go to 16 characters. It is better to build a password which would be easy to remember but still, it is powerful sufficient.
Created on Sep 23rd 2020 03:49. Viewed 368 times.