Tips On Keeping Guests Comfortable In A Hot Summer Weddingby Suresh Nanda The Ananta Udaipur
Weddings that take place during the summer months can be exhausting. Although, in most situations, the heat is not enough to mar the entire mood of the wedding it is still a major source of discomfort. Book wedding venue in Udaipur to ensure that necessary arrangements are made to provide your guests reprieve from the heat.
• Water Bottles –An ample supply of water bottles must be maintained. The water must be cool as cold water can provide a lot of relief in such conditions. They must be readily available to each and every one attending the wedding.
• Lemonade –When thinking of what beverages could do wonders, lemonade is always a good option for hot locations. You can experiment with the drink and try to provide different flavors of drinks that cater to different types of people.
• Fans –Fans are an easy and convenient solution when you are trying to tackle the heat. The number of fans and their placement is also important as you do not want some guests to suffer while some enjoy the cool air. In some situations, a fan may look out of place and decrease the aesthetic value of the decorations. Painting the fan is an easy way to make them part of your wedding design.
• Tents –Making use of a stylish and big tent in outdoor wedding ceremonies has several benefits. Firstly, you can design the tent and area according to your personal wishes. It also helps in protecting your guests from the scorching heat while also doubling down as a savior against rains. If you are planning your destination wedding in Udaipur, using a tent is a wise idea.
• Indoors –If you plan to conduct the wedding ceremony indoors, it is crucial that each and every one of your guests is feeling comfortable. The problem with fans is they sometimes fail to reach each and every guest. Thus, it is a great idea to choose a wedding hall that is fully Air Conditioned.
• Protection –You can take additional steps to protect your guests from the scorching heat of the sun. Making sunglasses available is a great choice as they are not only stylish but also help in increasing visibility. Sunscreen is another solid protective option as you do not want the skin of your guests to get burned in the sunlight.
Created on Jun 12th 2018 07:59. Viewed 145 times.