Tips for Beginners on Digital Photographyby Lisa Maria Graphic Designer
Vast numbers of people are involved in Digital Photography and most of them are beginners. They have the creativity to capture but not in a professional way. No matter how attentive you are, you will always miss some of the points that need to be in the image or the frame.
No matter how much time you spend on clicking, some framework will never work best for the subject. Professionals can easily understand which frame will work best for the specific subject and which will not. Some of the points you need to check while clicking.
1. Make sure the digital camera you are using has all the features and modes that you may need any time.
2. Always use 2-4 cameras for the landscapes to catch the right angle. But if you are doing product photography then one camera is enough.
3. Think about the lighting and a safe distance from where the subject will be easily seen and captured.
4. Use 3-5 lighting source to cover all the frame sides to make the subject look clear and focused. But avoid too much usage of the lighting or else it will blur the subject.
5. Set your frame in such a way that the product is only focused without cropping any part of the subject.
6. Try to click more than 3 images for each like- front, sides, back and angles as well.
7. After clicking the image stack them all, choose the best one or take all of them if it is for the product marketing.
8. Last but not the least use most amazing quality of the image editing services. This will help you to improve your images without changing any of the pixels. And also will help you to make the images look more interesting.
Created on Oct 26th 2018 08:12. Viewed 100 times.