The Five Incredible Effects Of Using Lemon Essential Oilby Kimayra World Kimayra World is a 100% Natural Brand
Lemon essential oil is derived from the peels of fresh lemons by administering the cold-pressed technique for its extraction. The benefits of lemon essential oil can be reaped by diffusing the oil into the air and inhaling it or applying the diluted oil topically onto the skin. While many people swear by the incredible benefits of using lemon essential oil, much research is slowly catching up with these claims and it is being established that lemon essential oil is pretty effective in fighting a range of skin problems, helps alleviate the mood and boosts mental and physical health. Let’s dive deeper into the benefits of using lemon essential oil.
- 1. Helps treat acne and skin breakouts: Lemon essential oil is loaded with Vitamin C and antioxidants that are useful in destroying harmful bacteria trapped in the skin pores that actually cause acne, pimples and breakouts. It is also helpful in clearing the skin off dead cells and exfoliating the skin gently to give it a clear and radiating glow while it’s healing properties speed up the process and diminish your skin pores to yield a healthy skin.
- 2. May help with a sore throat and respiratory congestion: Lemon essential oil has shown considerable positive effects when it comes to respiratory health. When inhaled by diffusing into the air, it is known to relieve sore throat and help with easing the breathing process. It is powerful in fighting nasal and respiratory congestion and is beneficial in clearing the respiratory tract. It is due to this reason it is widely used in aromatherapy.
- 3. May help alleviate mood and reduce anxiety: Lemon essential oil is used in tons of house-cleaning products and we may often notice a boost in mood when such products are used simply by the aroma. In a number of animal studies, lemon essential oil has shown promising results to fight off stress and anxiety, even better than rose and lavender oils and has proven to be a powerful calming agent. It makes you alert by clearing your head and boosting your brainpower.
- 4. Boosts skin health: Lemon essential oil is anti-inflammatory thus helps in killing harmful bacteria and boosting the health of your skin. Its powerful antioxidants help in clearing the skin and protects the skin for a brighter skin tone and a youthful glow.
- 5. Has antifungal properties: Lemon essential oil has some antifungal properties that has shown dramatic effects in treating certain fungal and yeast infections in the skin such as athelete’s foot, etc.
Created on Aug 17th 2020 02:05. Viewed 65 times.