The Eminence of Social Media Optimisationby Sagar Chauhan Digital Marketing Analyst The social media optimisation (SMO) refers to the usage of social media outlets and communities to make people aware of a particular product and create its digital presence in the virtual world. It is basically a form of digital marketing quite similar to the Search Engine Optimisation. All efforts are made to publicise a product, service or brand. The various social media used are RSS feeds, social news and social networking sites used are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and much more. The function of SMO is to encourage the public to share links to the website to various social media and other networking sites. The work profile of SMO is to publish interesting & well-written online content and eye catching images on the website and the link is shared on a social media sites.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SMO PROFESSIONAL:
• He/she researches and implements content recommendation for generating more traffic towards websites.
• He/she looks for expanding key words and undertake research for the key words and discover new words.
• The professional is responsible for conducting tests, collection, and analysis of data to generate more ROI in paid search campaigns.
• He/she makes the best efforts so that a website gets a high ranking.
• To enhance the company’s presence online so that public share website links and more and more people get aware of it.
• He generates leads by increasing the brand visibility on the social networking sites to increase the sales.
In today’s time, a number of people are spending ample of time on various social networking sites, blogs, and forums. Due to this, many companies have strategized their marketing plan through SMO, to get more publicity and visibility. As virtual world has completely replaced television and newspapers, the young population gets the news virtually only. The requirement of SMO has become more important and essential, as the link recommended by others, carry more weight age than advertising it itself.
In Delhi and NCR, there are several vacancies for the position of Social Media Optimisation at different locations. The people with appropriate qualification can apply for such jobs. There are several opportunities for career growth in this field and remuneration is also as per the industry standards. Today, in the world of digital marketing, the requirement for SMOs is hard to face a downfall.
Thus, it can be concluded that demand for services of SMO is sprouting day by day and the job aspirants have a plethora of opportunities in Delhi and NCR.
Creative Indians is the No #1 Job portal for Creative Indian professionals in Creative Industries. It is great platform to present themselves, their professional background & portfolios, explore job opportunities, advertise & sell their work online.
Created on Aug 30th 2017 01:14. Viewed 1,579 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.