The Demand for Serviced Office Spaces Increasing in Dubaiby John Smith Manager
Be it any part of the world, the demand for serviced office spaces is increasing almost every day. The reason is the flexibility and freedom that they provide to their professionals is immense. And everything comes at a very reasonable cost. Even if you are a one-man company, you still can own an office with high-tech facilities and just not owning an office space but a well-equipped and well-furnished one too. Therefore, whether a one-man/woman company or a full-fledged private limited, serviced working spaces are increasingly becoming a preferred choice for everyone today.
Why Serviced Offices in Dubai?
Professionals and companies that are looking for serviced offices in the Middle East are keeners in getting offices in Dubai for it offers the most prospering business environment for all. Additionally, serviced offices in Dubai are expected to grow by many folds in the coming years as a large number of businesses are seeing shared space as an effective and a hassle-free solution too.
Low Cost and Zero Maintenance Responsibility
Serviced offices are progressively becoming a trend among businesses these days, irrespective of the company is a start-up or a well-established one. One of the major factors of this is the low cost of such spaces compared to establishing one’s setup. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about maintenance, cleaning, and other administrative works. You only need to focus on your work and the rest is taken care of by the serviced offices staff.
Find the Right One for Your Business
Due to the growing competition in the market for service offices in Dubai, many times it becomes tough for businesses to find the right one for them. But then to find out the right one all you need to know is a few factors that can resolve your purpose.
Serviced offices are offices too with everything ready for you. All you will need to do is a plugin and start your work. It has to be equipped with furniture and other necessary office equipment and everything else is managed by an appointed administrative professional, who is a common resource for all.
Serviced offices in Dubai are cost-effective but there is no compromise in the quality of the services provided. However, when you decide to go to a rented office you need to know your specific requirements like:
• The location you would prefer for your office
• Number of employees that the office can accommodate
• Amenities available
• Services that you will get
• If 24x7 assistance is available
• If the conference rooms are equipped with projectors and other devices of need
• Do you want your office to have a specific design to make it appealing to your clients?
• Ask for pricing, lease agreement for both short- and long-term occupation
• If customisation is available
• Ask for packages if any for the setup
• If snacks and beverages are available
• Do find out if proper security is available and how they are offering it
• Check for CCTV cameras in the office premises and the parking, well-lit parking zone, and round the clock monitoring of the premises (people moving in and out of the office)
If you are looking for a well-equipped serviced office in Dubai, then the options range from one-person workstation to larger private spaces that can accommodate 50+ persons or even more. You will get elegantly designed offices with all-inclusive cost, and all this within your budget.
Created on Aug 29th 2019 08:56. Viewed 410 times.