The Best Tips to Sustain Good Habits after the Month of Ramadanby Ady Grewal Content writer
The most favorite month among the Muslim nation is the Month of Ramadan and it comes after the sacred month of Shaban. They start preparation earlier for this blessed month because they want to get maximum reward from Allah the Lord. Another dream of Muslims is that to perform Umrah in the month of Ramadan and certainly they visit the House of Allah through Islamic Travel Offers Low Price 5 Star Ramadan Umrah Packages with Family with Hotel and Flight.
During the blessed month of Ramadan Muslims kept themselves,
• Away from Food and Drinks from Suhur to Iftar
• Fruitfully Prayed 5 Times a Day in Masjid
• Completed the Reading of Holy Quran
• Stood Up in Tarawih Salah
• Qayam Ul Layl Especially in the Last 10 Days of Month of Ramadan
The sacred Ramadan month is about to end and Muslim Ummah all around the globe must be preparing to celebrate the festival of Eid ul Fitr. Additionally, Muslims be able to conduct during the holy Ramadan month, spent money in zakat and Sadqah to pursue Allah’s pleasure and blessings. All we require to do is to sustain these good conducts of the month of Ramadan in our lives.
Check Out the Best Tips to Sustain Good Habits
Allah Messenger said that,
“… The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) of Allah used to fast on Monday and Thursday. When he was questioned about it, he said: The works of the servants (of Allah the Almighty) are presented (to Allah the Almighty) on Monday and Thursday.” (Abu Dawud)
• Keep Fasting Twice a Week
• Make Dua with Pure Intention
• Set a Time for Holy Quran Reading
• Implement what you learn in Holy Month of Ramadan
• Keep the Sadaqah and Zakat Flowing
• Evaluate yourself on a Weekly Basis
Allah’s Messenger said that again,
“The character of the Messenger Muhammad of Allah the Almighty was the Holy Quran.” (Abu Dawud)
So, these hadiths show the importance of Ramadan month and must consider these points after Ramadan as well. May Allah accept our fasts in His Sight. Ameen!
Created on Oct 1st 2019 07:58. Viewed 107 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.