Tactics to Clear IIT JAM Chemistryby Alchemist Science Academy Alchemist Science Academy
Students who want to pursue their master’s degree in M.Sc., M.Sc. PhD., etc. then they have to apply for IIT JAM entrance examination. As compared to other IIT examinations like IIT GATE, JEE, etc. it is one of the toughest exams to crack and even the level of difficulty for this exam is quite high.
Preparing for such exams require rigorous study and a proper guidance from the teachers as well as high qualified experts and coaches to help in the better preparation of the exams.
There are many coaching centers for IIT JAM Coaching in Delhi for Chemistry. To prepare and clear this examination one requires utmost sincerity and discipline.Although, it is said that students need to join a coaching institute in order to clear the IIT JAM examination. And I believe that with dedicated time and attention any type of exam can be cleared and not just competitive or entrance exams.
But if you ask me, you can clear this examination with good score by just following few basic steps.
1. Analyze and understand the syllabus of the exam in advance, so that you know what you are stepping into. Determine for yourself the topics and subjects that you have previously studied and which one are the new topics and subjects.
2. Prepare a time table, dividing equal or required time for each subject as per your needs.
3. Go through the previous year question papers to understand the marking scheme of the question paper and understand which topics are important, frequently asked and so on.
4. Make a list of subjects in a sequence where it starts from the most important to least/less important. Prioritize and study them accordingly, also keeping in track with the time table that you maintain.
5. Choose and study from the Best IIT JAM Coaching in Delhi for Chemistry study material. You can find the study material online as well as offline, in the form of books and reading material.
6. Look for previous year question papers and practice with them. Start and try to finish the paper in the time that is provided for the actual exam, and mark your responses according to the exam paper marks only.
7. Practice latest mock tests both online and offline. It will help you in getting a better idea of the exam pattern and experience the difficulty level of the real examination. It will also help you in analyzing your level of preparation.
8. Devote equal time in revising the topics that you have learnt as you do while learning them in the beginning. You can even make short notes for last minute revision.
9. Write and learn, the topics and points will be learnt more easily and clearly when you read, write and practice it.
10. Avoid starting a new topic at the last minute as it will only hamper with what you have already learnt. Instead focus on revising the already learnt chapters and topics. Revise those topics more which have more weightage.
Conclusion: IIT-JAM being the toughest entrance exam to clear. It can be cracked by sincere discipline and dedicating time and attention to it. You can clear it with a good score by following just a few basic steps. Understanding the syllabus for the exam in detail and marking the important, frequently topics so that you know which chapters are to be focused upon the most.
Practicing previous year question papers as well as mock papers to get a better idea of the marking pattern of the exam and to help you analyze your performance; how much more or less preparation you need to do. Following the above mentioned tips are for sure going to help you in clearing the IIT-JAM exam.
Created on Jul 25th 2019 06:34. Viewed 182 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.