Error B200 means the print head temperature or voltage is not normal. The Print head could be defective so try some of the methods described below that to fix canon printer error B200.
Methods to troubleshoot canon printer error B200
- Disconnect the power cable from the printer.
- Wait 1 hour.
- Connect the power cable.
- Clean Head the contact pin condition of the carriage unit.
- Check Cable connection especially for the carriage FFC.
- Switch off the power.
- Go to the panel and Switch on the power.
- Wait for print carriage to start moving left.
- Let it go past half way before print carriage reaches the left hand side .shut the cover.
- Leave Printer switched on.
- Unplug the power cable.
- Go to the printer.
- While the printer still open, plug the power and switch it On.
- When the print head still moving, close the cover.
- Wait until its boot up.
- Take out all of the ink cartridges and Lift up the grey bar by where the ink goes.
- Left print head in the middle of the printer all while the printer was off.
- Clean the plastic head cleaners themselves on the printer (the far right.)
- Clean the print head.
- Replace print head.
- Replace power supply unit.
- Replace logic board.
Feel free to contact us at Canon Printer Customer Support
If by following all the steps the issue still persists, Feel free to call us at Canon Printer Customer Support number at any time. We are having the team of experts who are always there for the help of the individuals.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or canon Printer Customer support.