Steps to recover your Hotmail accountby Maria S. Consultant
Recovering your Hotmail account without security question
If you are one of the guys managing more than one account at a time and that too on different websites then this a very common problem that you must be facing because we all tend to keep a different security question, answer, and even a password for different mail ID’s that we have. Maintaining a mail ID on more than a single website can result in a troublesome situation if you forget to log in for a lot of days and then you forget the security question as well which was added to your account for security purposes. Anyway, you can definitely access your Hotmail account without security question with the help of the following ways:
Steps to recover your Hotmail account without security question:
· Open the web browser and visit the webpage https://account.live.com/pw
· Enter the credentials of the affected Microsoft account and then type the characters that you in a box which checks whether or not you’re a robot and click ‘Next’
· You’ll get three options, security question, email me a reset link or send a code to my phone considerably if you have added both the secondary email and the phone number while you created your account, select the option whichever suits you
· Check your secondary email for the reset link or your mobile phone for the code
· Click on the reset link or type in the code and then click next
· If you’re not able to reset the password still, you’ll have to submit an account recovery request to the Hotmail customer service team to validate whether or not the account belongs to you
· Once you pass the validation the Hotmail customer service team will send you the password reset link and you can easily reset it and set a new password and log into your account
The aforementioned ways are the best measures available through which you can easily recover your Hotmail account without the security question.
Created on Mar 3rd 2021 00:30. Viewed 259 times.